Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Awesome addition Todd -- Thanks!!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
Minnesota
United States
Member #13028
March 28, 2005
870 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2005, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Todd,

Recently, I've been kind of "out of it" so to say with the birth of our new baby boy and all so I haven't been keeping track of what's been happening on LP on a daily basis.  This morning, I went to check out the Predicitions Page and noticed that you had created TWO new fields showing the our winning predictions and the actual drawn numbers for those draws.  How awesome is that!!!!

Personally, I think this is and incredible addition and I thank you for adding it on to the Predictions page. 

Once again, it makes me proud to know that my Platinum membership money is going toward awesome improvements such as these!

Thanks again,

John

Alabama
    United States
    Member #17830
    June 27, 2005
    309 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2005, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Congrats on the birth of your baby boy!!!

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23354 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2005, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks, I appreciate the compliments!  I posted some information about the new columns here: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/123282

Also, I always try to update the Change Log any time I make a change to something on the site.  That way, anyone can see at a glance changes that they otherwise might have missed.  (The Change Log is in the Resources menu above.)

The Change Log even has an RSS (XML) feed, so those who use an RSS reader can get automatic notification of any changes to the web site.  (Just like the News forum, which also has an RSS feed.)

P.S. Congratulations on your new addition to the family!  It must be a very exciting time for you!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!