Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My way to win at pick 3

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2005, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

The How to's..

Get you a chart.. daily planner I use like a calendar..

Dollar General has for $2..

It is one with magnets on back.. I believe it is made for the frig..

It is set up like this

Sun          Mon          Tues            Wed      Thurs          Fri      Sat

Date         Date          Date          Date        Date        Date    Date

It  has 16 lines.. (to do lines) my guess

I take and put the dates in date line.. and run my favorite states down the 16 lines.

then I start recording.. I got them for the month of Oct.. (one I mailed you Mike)

Then on another sheet..  I put the States in the Date line.. and write the dates down the sides on the 16 lines..

I write the vtracs there..

I record states with two draws in same columns just different rows..

With a glance I see what vtracs are missing.. and what they were seen with last..

then I can make my mind to whether that state is ripe.

On the first sheet I can see which states are following the other and when the vtracs sheet lines up correctly.. I go st..

It takes me 15 minutes after each draw to up date this way.

I have no formulas to deal with.. no programs to use..

I can make more money playing this way..

I try to play at least 5 states a night. Of course more if vtracs are missing and due.

Deciding what to play..

Of course I go with vtracs..  I will lay $2 on a three way vtrac after the 3 way vtrac falls.  You can see after making the chart that repeating vtracs are popular with this game.

I check each state.. including Canada .. to see if there is any vtracs missing.. Missing for more than 4 draws...

I look to see what it fell with last.. (that is a biggie)

Then I look to see what that number fell with last..(hopefully the last draw)

if so .. I start planning..

If that state I am investigating is CA.. I look at what has fallen in my favorite 16.. and the states that CA mocks..

Then I narrow down choices..

Do it a month and see what I mean...  Play on paper if you choose... Then take the plunge once you got the theory.............

Double vtracs...  Oh they are awesome...  play those in sister states.. For example .. when double vtracs fall in KY.. I expect it soon to fall in GA, IL, CA, TN, TX... It just happens that way.. Why? I dont know.. Do I care?  No I really dont...

Once you get the hang of charting vtracs.. *There will be fewer surprises.. and more bang for your $$$$

Remember... when in doubt.. Dont play that state.. You will sometimes want to kick yourself for missing a winning draw.. but the kick isn't harder than kicking yourself for wasting money..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

mymonie's avatar - binary

United States
    Member #14434
    April 25, 2005
    60 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2005, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, glad to see you posting again.

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2005, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, glad to see you posting again.

thanks.. sure hope it doesn't get in the way of my winnings..

Before when I could not post or comment to site.. I spent my time playing and doing fairly well... So much better this holiday season than last..

Last Thanksgiving/Christmas I lost over $100 doing this...

Makes me think of that Viriginia Slims Ad... "you have come a long way baby'

new york
        United States
        Member #21780
        September 14, 2005
        118 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2005, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

thanks Tntea

San Diego
          United States
          Member #23468
          October 13, 2005
          1 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2005, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Tntea,

Do you have a set of instruction on how to do this, from A to Z? I don't know how to do vtracs. Can you show us or is there an old blog on this already??

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31360 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2005, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Tntea,

Do you have a set of instruction on how to do this, from A to Z? I don't know how to do vtracs. Can you show us or is there an old blog on this already??

Mail For You

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: November 23, 2005, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Tntea,

It is listed in my blog. 

Sometimes I have to lay up to $5 on a state to catch the number. However, there is a profit there..

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
                Brooklyn, NY
                United States
                Member #26302
                November 16, 2005
                594 Posts
                Posted: November 23, 2005, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Tntea,

Mail For You

I also have the same questionStooges

Abbeville SC
                  United States
                  Member #19649
                  August 3, 2005
                  429 Posts
                  Posted: November 23, 2005, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, can you play the Vtracs the same way if you only play one state. I only play SC. Thanks in advance for your response. Lotsofmoney 

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: November 23, 2005, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, can you play the Vtracs the same way if you only play one state. I only play SC. Thanks in advance for your response. Lotsofmoney 

Yes you can watch only one state and go by vtracs.  The wins will be fewer but well worth it if you stick with the system..

One thing I have learn, is if you are going to make money playing c3.. with one or more states, you have to track them all to get the feel to which states follow the other...

over $2000 this week with this method..

United States
                      Member #23383
                      October 11, 2005
                      485 Posts
                      Posted: November 23, 2005, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

With all the flaming going on as of late..I am a little hesitant about posting this question.......well here goes...

Tntea,

Do you post your predictions on the predictions page...or if say someone wanted to bet all your numbers...side by side with you..where would they find the numbers and the corresponding states??

Thanks Damn

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: November 23, 2005, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

With all the flaming going on as of late..I am a little hesitant about posting this question.......well here goes...

Tntea,

Do you post your predictions on the predictions page...or if say someone wanted to bet all your numbers...side by side with you..where would they find the numbers and the corresponding states??

Thanks Damn

NO I dont post my numbers on prediction board.

I use to post for each state I track and was critized for it.

People do not want to see so many posts from me.

I did post the 112/221 prediction for the week on pick 3 forum.. That vtracs was hot this week.  I watch where they were falling and when they fell months ago.. and even years ago and played all doubles st.. boxed the rest in states that follow each other. (something I learned from Laverene) sp???

But to answer your question.. it isn't posted any where but under pick 3 forum in in different posts.

I dont make posts for one state anymore.

United States
                          Member #23383
                          October 11, 2005
                          485 Posts
                          Posted: November 23, 2005, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi tntea,

Would it be to much trouble to ask if you would PM me your states and the actual numberss you are playing and for how long...or am I asking for to much...if it's a problem I understand..no biggie...

Thanks Dman

United States
                            Member #23383
                            October 11, 2005
                            485 Posts
                            Posted: November 23, 2005, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

I now your picks hit well..I have seen many of your posts, which is why I would love to play all your picks side by side with you. I love that online place..hehe....I have the vtracs chart saved....Is there certain states that this vtrac method does not work in?

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: November 23, 2005, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I now your picks hit well..I have seen many of your posts, which is why I would love to play all your picks side by side with you. I love that online place..hehe....I have the vtracs chart saved....Is there certain states that this vtrac method does not work in?

Only a few problems with that..

I have a particular way I bet online..  I place plays in order of which states draw first.. Then wait to see what they had before placing late bets.. For instance.. GA midday comes first in mind for me.. I go by what KY, TN, TX, CA , IN, IL had the day before using vtracs.. Then play off that..

For instance..  110 hit the 21st midday for KY.. I had gotten a st there because I played off the 112 vtrac TN had on the 19th.. and the 221 Ky had the same night..  CA had the 112 on the 19th too.. So I was determined to play 112/221 in KY, GA, that day...  KY gave a st with 110.. so that led me to believe that GA, IL, IN would soon follow suit..  So I played 112/221 in those states the 22 and lost.. Repeated them today and got two st hit..  Il let me down with the 657... missed it by one digit..

Midday cannot be played like that on a school day because I am not here.. I just play the vtracs that hit the night before in each state.. (most popular one)  box them.. Time is limited during the week..

I don't like Sunday midday.. so I usually skip it..

Lately, I am playing around with pick 4.. got three in one day this week.. Got a nice hit last night thanks to WinD post about  774 coming.. and after watching what fell earlier during the day, I gave VA a look and found the  4771 in the pick 3 line up.

as for any states the vtracs doesn't work in.. I haven't found one.. just found that GA, TN, KY, TX, CA, IN, IL, follow each other

FL, IL , CA follow one another...

NY,NJ, MD, follow one another... etc.

Once the balls start for either mid or evening.. I am on and off.. recording what fell.. investigating the later draw states to see if I can use that vtrac that fell in another state.. Not sure I could get them to you in time to play..

I am sharing a computer with hubby right now.. his is blinked out.. Going to buy him two for Christmas this year as a surprise.. I hate the one at the shop so I am going to put one there and put one in his computer room here at the house so he will not need to get mine during his games. (half times can mess up the lottery)