Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best lotto software for Mega Millions?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Greg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Ny, NY
United States
Member #26832
November 23, 2005
3 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2005, 8:06 am - IP Logged
I live in NYC and mostly play Mega or Pick 6.
Can anyone recommend a good software program for these games?  I'd be willing to buy one if it's worth it.
Thanks.  I'm so glad I found this forum, you guys rock!
    Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49642 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2005, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Their are lots of Programs for the Lottery, what do you want the program to do? (statistics, pick numbers, etc, etc)

Ny, NY
      United States
      Member #26832
      November 23, 2005
      3 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2005, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

If an all-in-one exists I'd like to try that. But I guess # picking is what I'm really after However, I guess if you could give me a list of the most popular programs used by this message board I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

United States
        Member #119
        February 19, 2002
        527 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2005, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

MagusMan,

There are NO good software systems for lotto games like PB and MM whose number fields are quite excessive-- 55 numbers or more!  The reason is that the bigger the number field, the more likely it is that the software will fail to "catch" or "apprehend" a pattern. 

You are better off playing games with much smaller number fields.  True, the payouts won't be in the millions but neither will be the losses-- yours and everyone else's-- which keep these games going.

If everyone boycotted PowerRip and MegaRip for just one week, the lottery officials might reconsider scaling back the number field.

But as long as people play these games to make the states profitable, they will not change.  Good luck to you.