Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Followers for pick 3

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Zoozie's avatar - back
South Fort Myers
United States
Member #26835
November 23, 2005
454 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2005, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi All...

Those of you who post or use the system for pick 3 followers - would you mind sharing?  Are you using a program, system or a search method to find the followers for each state?

I love a good number system to wrap my brain around and would like to start tracking these per state with midday and evening draws for pick 3.

Thanks for all who respond - you can send me an email if you want.

Zoozie  Dance

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2005, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I don't know why but it seems to be a hidden secret.  I have asked.......seems no one seems to want to share that information.

Sandy

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2005, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi All...

Those of you who post or use the system for pick 3 followers - would you mind sharing?  Are you using a program, system or a search method to find the followers for each state?

I love a good number system to wrap my brain around and would like to start tracking these per state with midday and evening draws for pick 3.

Zoozie  Dance

DisneyI asked a question once in early adulthood and no one could give me a good answer.  I later learned with much dismay that they didn't know themselves. 

It takes dedication, years of tracking experience (not just recording the draws but seeing a pattern with several states) and having a working knowledge of the number system with relatives, mirrors, mates, totals, patterns, characteristics, rundown  other things to know what follows a number.  Experience and knowledge of the present environment is the key to what follows.  (how the states are running)

Most people know what follows certain numbers in their state because some number never come in certain states and some numbers love certain states.  But you have to make adjustments when the numbers are traveling repeatedly.

I will be glad to post what number follows but sometimes people eyes just glaze over and it goes right past them.    And I'll tell you, I know most of them.  But sometimes it's like throwing pearls to a swine.

takeemtothebank

Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2005, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I do know the feeling of throwing "Pearls to a Swine", Tenaj..I agree totally....but I think what Zoozie is asking is how Jani Norman and Choq get the numbers following..............

Sandy

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31337 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2005, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

and some have a follower almanac

love to nibble those micey feet.

Clarkston, Michigan
            United States
            Member #76
            January 6, 2002
            8528 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2005, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

What is the name of the Almanac?  Why is it such a secret?

I asked once about "following numbers" and someone said it was the Golden 13 at Mike's site, but I had a friend look at the followers and that wasn't it all. Looked it up for a week and none were the followers posted.  Now I really don't trust that person at all.  I hate to be lied to. (Don't ask the name; "it" knows how "it" is).

I thought we all tried to help each other. 

Sandy

Poway CA (San Diego County)
              United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2005, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi All...

Zoozie  Dance

I was told months ago by two people that it is a booklet you can buy in convenience stores in Georgia.  It is based on Georgia history.

Zoozie's avatar - back
                South Fort Myers
                United States
                Member #26835
                November 23, 2005
                454 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2005, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Gosh... I didn't know it was such a secret, either.  Thanks to all those who have posted!

And Tenaj - I normally play ALL states... take my winnings from midday and put toward the evening draws.  I would hate to bother you with so many midday numbers and get them back for evening draws.  That is why I was asking where to get the info.

When the amount starts to build - I go from $.25 per pick up to $.50, etc.  When it gets even bigger and up to $1. - then I purchase box for ALL states and also STRAIGHT.  - squeeze my backside together and hope for a good day!  Cheers

I used 5 numbers today and so far 3 of them have hit (another post in this forum)

Zoozie  Dance

Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4053 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2005, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Gosh... I didn't know it was such a secret, either.  Thanks to all those who have posted!

And Tenaj - I normally play ALL states... take my winnings from midday and put toward the evening draws.  I would hate to bother you with so many midday numbers and get them back for evening draws.  That is why I was asking where to get the info.

When the amount starts to build - I go from $.25 per pick up to $.50, etc.  When it gets even bigger and up to $1. - then I purchase box for ALL states and also STRAIGHT.  - squeeze my backside together and hope for a good day!  Cheers

I used 5 numbers today and so far 3 of them have hit (another post in this forum)

Zoozie  Dance

BananaWTG Zoogie!

takeemtothebank

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2005, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Zoozie  Dance

Congrats on your hits..  This is a good day... Wink

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Alta Loma, CA
                      United States
                      Member #4119
                      March 23, 2004
                      81 Posts
                      Posted: November 24, 2005, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3

My take on this computer driven game is that whoever wrote the software has eliminated the high percentages of ever winning.  If ever, winning this game is through "pure luck".

The winning numbers are picked solely on the least number of bettors for that particular combination/ sequence of numbers.

You can't possibly win big nor there is a system that be purchased out there that will beat it, unless you were the actual person that wrote this software.

It's all about Luck! Lots of "pure luck".

United States
                        Member #6388
                        August 20, 2004
                        3578 Posts
                        Posted: November 24, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

It's a book here in Ga,called lottery bible,an it has all the history of followers to all the numbers that come out,I mean,with me,it's no secret,my cousin has it,I viewed it,an it's a great book.If you have the time,you can also go to your states website an search the number a check the date,an then go back an see what numbers have followed there after,but for me,that's tooo much freakin work,Numbers juz come to me,alwayz have,so I share them here on Lp,an I've done quite well,so if you ask,I will view your state an pick good numbers for you,anyone who ask me,I take out time to do that,trust me,The numbers I give,are the ones I put together juz by studying your state numbers,I've been told that i'm good,I don't look at it that way,I juz give what I feel to be great numbers,I post the numbers here,I even have some people I will P.M here an let them know in advance,an they still miss it,an try an take it out on me,I over look that,cuz I'm taking my time out to share,so I juz want to say to everyone who share any type of information here on Lp,Thank you,an I appreciate U...

On that note,I pray that everyone had a Beautiful Thanksgiving,

Be good!

One,

U.n.v.me

Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #17406
                          June 18, 2005
                          4053 Posts
                          Posted: November 24, 2005, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3

My take on this computer driven game is that whoever wrote the software has eliminated the high percentages of ever winning.  If ever, winning this game is through "pure luck".

The winning numbers are picked solely on the least number of bettors for that particular combination/ sequence of numbers.

You can't possibly win big nor there is a system that be purchased out there that will beat it, unless you were the actual person that wrote this software.

It's all about Luck! Lots of "pure luck".

Leaving

takeemtothebank

Zoozie's avatar - back
                            South Fort Myers
                            United States
                            Member #26835
                            November 23, 2005
                            454 Posts
                            Posted: November 24, 2005, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi Seasuntoes -

Hmmm I have a different philosophy:

Luck is not just "luck" - you create your own luck in life.

Seize the opportunities that most people have blinders on.

Take the chance on the chances that others are afraid of taking.

Zoozie  Dance

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                              Member #17834
                              June 28, 2005
                              2083 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2005, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I Agree! ZOOZIE

Well I just recently asked a question about a book my father used when he played the lotto. He was pretty good at it I may say.

One of the books is called: Numerical Number Diary Almanac & Encyclopedia also something about NU-MERICAL -3-5-7 - Red -Dream Book

It says something about you must have this book to decipher key codes meaning Red Dream Book.

The other one is called Introduction The Mutuel Guide Year Book for 1969 ( YES 1969) it's a old book. It was copyrighted also in 1969...What year did the 1st lottery start? Either way this is a very interesting book.

The next one is Prof. Brownie's Dream Book & Madam Fu-Fu's Dream Book. There is some kool things in the Maddam Fu-Fu's Dream Book I found. The Prof. Brownie's Dream book is good also but, mainly just look up word from dream and it gives a reason for it and a # at the end.

These are all dated back to the late 60's early 70's.

If any one knows of these please PM me

Thanks

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!