Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post deleted

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #26943
November 25, 2005
2 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2005, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

Does anyone know the reason why my very first post on this forum was posted, read by a few and now deleted?

It was a question on PTS? Are we not allowed to ask members for their comments on what they think? Is Lottery Post somehow connected to PTS?

new delhi
    India
    Member #22145
    September 20, 2005
    174 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2005, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Todd, please help him!!

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #2448
      October 4, 2003
      25911 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:07 am - IP Logged

PTS as in Productivity Tracking System or Post Traumatic Stress?  Neither have anything to do with lottery

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

Does anyone know the reason why my very first post on this forum was posted, read by a few and now deleted?

It was a question on PTS? Are we not allowed to ask members for their comments on what they think? Is Lottery Post somehow connected to PTS?

What does PTS stand for? Did you check the other forums? Sometimes he'll move a subject to another, if he feels it best fits the category.

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8364 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:22 am - IP Logged

he may be refering to

prime ticket services

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Then I don't see the problem, unless it was a negative statement about them.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
              Member #91
              January 19, 2002
              11936 Posts
              Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

If you posted in a manner that sounds like an attempt to sell it as product or a service then it would have come off as a solicitation and not a discussion,,,and that my friend is a big no-no here at LP.   

United States
                Member #26943
                November 25, 2005
                2 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:38 am - IP Logged

It wasnt negative. It was a question that invited members' comments but I better not repeat it lest I incur the Wrath of Todd or whoever is in charge Embarassed

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8364 Posts
                  Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:41 am - IP Logged

A*Battlers post was about whether they can be trusted to pay if you win.

All I can say is people use the service. If you are another one of the thousands of people that have a problem trusting services then don't use them. But if you like the millions of people have the desire to win and would like a service to get tickets from then Prime tickets services is probably the best service to deal with, Todd hosts the site he does not own it or run it.

Will you get paid if you win of course you will as long as you are of legal age and haven't violated and of the terms of service laid down by the site.

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #2448
                    October 4, 2003
                    25911 Posts
                    Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I've used their service several times and there have been no problems.  Four4me, thank you for knowing what that abbreviation meant

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8364 Posts
                      Posted: November 25, 2005, 11:49 am - IP Logged

I've used their service several times and there have been no problems.  Four4me, thank you for knowing what that abbreviation meant

He wants to know from people who use the service if they won the jackpot will they get paid.

Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #2448
                        October 4, 2003
                        25911 Posts
                        Posted: November 25, 2005, 12:11 pm - IP Logged
                        • If you win a prize $600 or greater, we will forward you an official lottery claim form, which you will fill out, including where you want your check sent, and return to us.  We will then submit the form and ticket to the lottery commission, which will send you your check directly.  This procedure ensures that the lottery ticket remains safe and secure, and that it is not transported out of the state of purchase.
                        • If you win the jackpot, we will make arrangements to hand you the winning ticket in person so that it may be claimed at lottery headquarters.
                        • If you are unable to claim a prize greater than $600 because of your location (or any other reason), we can make arrangements to claim the prize on your behalf.

Sounds pretty clear the facts are all there on how a jackpot win is handled.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23275 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2005, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Your first post was deleted because it was just a rehash of what was already posted seemingly dozens of times.  Which is the same reason I locked this one.  All the questions you are asking have been answered dozens of times before, and it's really not necessary to keep asking over and over.

You even made mention in your post that it has been answered before, and you're just looking to discuss the same thing again.

If you have something new to say, then that's wonderful, but to come and make your first post something that breaks the rules (by purposely posting something that already has a topic thread started) is not a great way to start.  Hopefully you have some new lottery topics to talk about; I'd love to hear your opinion on different lottery games or something.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!