Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thanxgiving Unlucky for Life

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #379
June 5, 2002
11296 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2005, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Fewer than 4,000 with 3/6. Only FIVE second prizes. This game was dropping long before Ohio Lot O' Play began.

United States
    Member #119
    February 19, 2002
    527 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2005, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Hang in there, Cash.  Unlike PowerRip & MegaRip, THIS is a BEATABLE game!

ARe you with me, Brad?

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #22983
      October 6, 2005
      2226 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2005, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Seems as though all that cash thinks, and obsesses about is lucky for life. I wonder how he expects anyone to forget about when he brings it up so much? What is that now 8,000 posts on lucky for life, or the cash option?  Also very convenient to post when no one has won the jackpot, and ignore those who have won. What is your point?

If there was a winner every week it would not be the lotto, and the lottery would be bankrupt. The only reason games like powerball have "more winners" is because it is played world wide, lucky for life is not. Personally I can't wait till I win either, and make my celebration post. I will be living proof just how skillful/lucky one can get.

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2005, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Seems as though all that cash thinks, and obsesses about is lucky for life. I wonder how he expects anyone to forget about when he brings it up so much? What is that now 8,000 posts on lucky for life, or the cash option?  Also very convenient to post when no one has won the jackpot, and ignore those who have won. What is your point?

If there was a winner every week it would not be the lotto, and the lottery would be bankrupt. The only reason games like powerball have "more winners" is because it is played world wide, lucky for life is not. Personally I can't wait till I win either, and make my celebration post. I will be living proof just how skillful/lucky one can get.

Only THREE second prizes in UfL for the 12/8 drawing. The legitimate Connecticut Classic Lotto (6/44) sometimes gets as few second prizes.

United States
          Member #1826
          July 11, 2003
          2645 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2005, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Only THREE second prizes in UfL for the 12/8 drawing. The legitimate Connecticut Classic Lotto (6/44) sometimes gets as few second prizes.

Legitimate? Now you think the PA Lottery is run by the mob? You're taking all this annuity business way too seriously.

(insert signature here)

United States
            Member #379
            June 5, 2002
            11296 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2005, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Legitimate? Now you think the PA Lottery is run by the mob? You're taking all this annuity business way too seriously.

There has to be some kind of conspiracy (in prior posts I said "corrupt") behind the fact that UfL does not have a cash option. Ditto for MA Megabucks and various MA/NY scratches.