Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Pro 2005

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2005, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

this is my first post so sorry if this has been discussed. Anyone using Lotto Pro 2005? I downloaded the demo and it seems pretty powerful regarding wheeling and filtering number sets. Any help would be appreciated before I buy the full version ($39.95!).
Thanks,
Calabs

konane's avatar - wallace
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #1265
    March 13, 2003
    3333 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2005, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Use the heck out of it daily.  Have had it for about 4+ years and it functions flawlessly.  Provides with stats and does most of the things Lottery Post Premium membership search functions do.  IMHO they compliment each other extremely well.  Do a search on it for previous discussions about Lotto Pro 2005.

..... And welcome to Lottery Post!!! Banana

Good luck to everyone!

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
      Redford/MI
      United States
      Member #3396
      January 18, 2004
      4867 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2005, 9:33 am - IP Logged

I don't care for it myself. 

I forgot the price but whatever it was--use that plus the difference to invest in versabet.

I like that a lot better.

Try them both & see which one you prefer. 

Versabet.com will allow you to do a trial download as well. 

L ttaL   T

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2005, 9:37 am - IP Logged

I agree with Lottaloot.  I think Versabet is the best out there.

Sandy

United States
          Member #27050
          November 26, 2005
          40272 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2005, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the help.............In looking at the versabet website, they offer several software programs.  Which one is  the best all around version (Intellipick or Lottery Manager)?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19827 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2005, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I've bought LottoPro several years ago and I think it has many of the tools most lottery players would like if they pick their own numbers  to play.  Program updates are free and the data files are updated free for 3 months after purchase and $25/yr there after or you can do it yourself manually.

I checked versabet website and found that while its program cost more, all its updates (program and data files) are free and it seems to have all the regular tools also.  While their pick3 data files have dates included, their lotto files do not.  If you like to know which date a combination came up in the past, you'll have to look else where.  All of LottoPro's data files contain dates.  Data files from both programs can be viewed using Notepad which make it easy for me to adapt them for a program that I wrote using GWBasic which I use most of the time.

I too like that versabet allow you to download their program manuals free so you can have a good idea of what each program does even before you download the trial version.  It's probably a good idea to know what you expect a lottery program to do before you invest in one.

Good luck to you.   

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5121 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2005, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

HOT^^^HOT^^^HOT

subject>>>>>>>>>>

BUT, do.....................you WIN?$$$.....LOSE?$$$......DRAW?$$$

with???.....................ANY????????......SOFTPACKAGE?????????

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
                Cleveland, Ohio
                United States
                Member #11445
                February 13, 2005
                1303 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2005, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

I use lottopro; but for trend analysis only. I do not use it for picking my numbers. I think the drawing summary chart, skip and hit chart and hit sequence chart are invaluable. Using those three tools and reading the threads on LP, I have been able to pocket some wins while minimizing my out-of-pocket cost.

As for versabet; I've never heard of that program (yea, I'm a newbie) but I will be checking it out soon.

Snakeyes

United States
                  Member #27050
                  November 26, 2005
                  40272 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2005, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

The numbers that Lotto Pro gave me in a 15 number 4/6 wheel picked four of today's Pick 6 Lotto in New Jersey.  Gave me 3 X $3 winning tickets.  Unfortunately, no 4 number wins :(

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                    Clarkston, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #76
                    January 6, 2002
                    8528 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2005, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Calabs, it is called Versabet 3/4....that is the program you want if you are talking about the Pick3 and Pick4.  There is a demo.

Sandy

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                      Member #17834
                      June 28, 2005
                      2083 Posts
                      Posted: November 29, 2005, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Hello all,

I have not used Versabet but, have heard a lot about it though the post and searches on the net.

I baught power player editon 3.4 awhile back during the summer by Entertainment Online. It's 50 bucks one time. 1st month free for there club part. They have a lot of wheels for pick 5 and 6 but, not for pick 3/4 to download. After that it's 10 bucks a monht. You don't need more then one month. You can download all there wheels and updates and when free month runs out just do it manually.

I don't see many new wheels being added for software as I belive most programs are all wheeled out.

They include a lot of wheels in the program for 3/4 picks already.

I have used the #'s and won a bunch of times.

As for Lotto Pro 2005. I have heard some good and bad things about it like other software.

I used it for about a 1/2 hr and then took it out of my system.

I think the best thing to do when looking around is some seaches here. That helps a lot. Also try lottoall (flipthis around) or americalottery. They both offere some free tools. lotterystatics also is a good place.

The tools here on LP are very usefull and is pretty much like have a lottery program at your fingertips just by logging on to LP. I'm sure in the near future as Todd has been doing already there will be more tools that LP will bring that won't be found in other programs or sites till they catch up. LOL

I just recently tried lottomaniack net

Been playing around with it. Not bad. Does all the latest updates and statisical updates all on install. So right from the start your up to date and this is a trial.

One tip I can say that works pretty good that I have used with programs is get one for free for a month and then use all the updates from that program on a fully free program if your not up to date or sometimes you will find wheels that are not in other programs but you can go into that programs directory in windows and take the wheels in a .txt format and put them into another program.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!