Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California mega millions winner

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by bellyache.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #21849
September 15, 2005
8 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2005, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

I'm suprised that they claimed their winnings so soon. The drawing was on the 15th and they claimed it on the 18th. They must have had everything already in order, hopefully.

http://www.calottery.com/Media/CurrentQuarter/MediaAdvisory_11-18b.htm

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5120 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2005, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Congratsssssssss.....again:

Kalliefoneeeeeee......winner'sssssssssssssssssssssss

Nutting Likeeeee.......Team Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was????.......WAZZ-IT--Quick-Pickssssssss???

Winning a JackPot......WAZZ-UP...........Greatttttttaa!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Virginia
      United States
      Member #26983
      November 25, 2005
      167 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2005, 1:21 am - IP Logged

I'm guessing it's because it was pooled and there were seven people involved.  Imagine how hard it is for one person to keep it a secret, and then magnify that by six. Twitch

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5120 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2005, 3:20 am - IP Logged

I'm suprised that they claimed their winnings so soon. The drawing was on the 15th and they claimed it on the 18th. They must have had everything already in order, hopefully.

DOESE......................dose............doZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZeeeeeeeeee??????

Winner's of JACKPOT lotterie'ssss..................................."SUCK"???????????

this is not a commerical question....................................from TV???????????

DO............YOU, or ANYONE.........on LOTTERY POST>>>>have PROBLEM'ssss

with a JACKPOT winner???

SEEMsssssssssssssssssss like it must be YOU or you will.....pull your money

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

off the table..............Before,................YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

United States
          Member #21849
          September 15, 2005
          8 Posts
          Posted: November 27, 2005, 3:44 am - IP Logged

DOESE......................dose............doZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZeeeeeeeeee??????

Winner's of JACKPOT lotterie'ssss..................................."SUCK"???????????

this is not a commerical question....................................from TV???????????

DO............YOU, or ANYONE.........on LOTTERY POST>>>>have PROBLEM'ssss

with a JACKPOT winner???

SEEMsssssssssssssssssss like it must be YOU or you will.....pull your money

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

off the table..............Before,................YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Not sure what you are trying to say, but no I don't have a problem with Jackpot winners. I am happy for them and hope one day that I will become a Jackpot winner. I doubt that anyone else on lottery post have a problem with Jackpot winners, after all, we all wouldn't be playing would we, because at least one of us will become a winner one day.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
            Member #12618
            March 18, 2005
            2060 Posts
            Posted: November 27, 2005, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I don't think many people her have problems with reading about jackpot winners. I don't. I actually like to read about winners. Although, there have been a few cases here where people seemed to be jealous or upset that they didn't win.

Dance like no one is watching.