Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Proposal for a Saliu's POWER-4 user

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Taipan1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bogotá
Colombia
Member #27215
November 28, 2005
2 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2005, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Good Morning

My name is Carlos Romero, I’ve been a POWER-4 user for more than 16 months and been playing the PLAY-4 Lottery form Florida. I’m in Bogotá, Colombia where is possible to play this lottery and I have the following business proposal: 

I’ve been concentrating on getting a few combinations to play daily, which means the use lots of eliminating conditions in the software, I’ve won a couple of times but not on a regular basis. I’m looking for someone who is following the PLAY-4 Lottery from Florida and is using the same software, to share concepts and ideas so we can both work together and use fewer eliminating conditions, to play 1.000 or less combinations daily and win on a regular basis. I’ll finance the project and share the profits.

Here it’s possible to play $100 Pesos, which translates to about US$0.045, in other words a little less than a Nickel. If we get a winner we are paid 4.500 times what we invest, that’s the ratio we get paid here. That comes to about US$202 minus taxes, each time we win.

The sharing of the winnings will be discussed after the two week of trials, which will have to complete before I invest any money in order to see if we are doing things correctly. I don’t know if it is possible to bet a nickel in the States, but here we can do it. (what’s the minimum you can bet over there?).

I’m certain that with the right person and our combine work, this partnership will prosper to the highest levels of profitability.

Thank you for your attention,

Carlos Romero
carloshromero@gmail.com

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2005, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Carlos

Yo estoy en Texas y no juego esa loteria, pero otras personas aqui si.

Se pude jugar en la red en un lugar donde puedes poner 25 centavos. 50 centavos o un dollar.

Se puede jugar cualquier pick 3 y pick 4 loteria de Estados Unidos en ese lugar de Costa Rica en la red, es una loteria privada de esa gente.

Yo no uso los programas de loteria de Saliu todavia y tanpoco guego el pick 4 o Cash 4.

Buena suerte.

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
      Redford/MI
      United States
      Member #3396
      January 18, 2004
      4867 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2005, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Troll

Sounds interesting!!!

KIDDINGNo No

L ttaL   T

Bogotá
        Colombia
        Member #27215
        November 28, 2005
        2 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2005, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello

Do you know anyone who is familiar with POWER-4 and is willing to take the offer ?

Thank you for comments.