Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another Match 6 Jackpot Winner?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Clairvoyance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1826
July 11, 2003
2645 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2005, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

It happened tonight, another $500,000 (but it's cash) winner. It's the second win in a row, and I think it has to do with the fact that the "Buy One, Get One Free" was to expire this drawing. Either that, or it's really gaining a following.

(insert signature here)

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #22983
    October 6, 2005
    2226 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2005, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Yeah sure wasn't me, that 4-5-6 really threw a wrench into my system! I got 3 of 6 though as my best. Matched 6, 18, and 42 on my line. None on the QPs I don't think. I hope the cash 5 gets back up into the millions, that way I can use my buy one get one waiting. Anything under $500,000 after taxes is a waste for me. If I win I want to win enough so that I can live very comfortably, and not have to work. At least not for someone else. That is why I do not play match 6 or cash 5 much. Unless they are at least one million.

It had to be a QP that won. No lottery system user would ever play 4-5-6- and then jump to the teens, one 20's, and a 40. None that I know anyway. No wonder QPs win so much, some of these drawings are crazy.

Wow what a coincidence, my post count is 4-5-6! Scared

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
      Member #26882
      November 23, 2005
      1404 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2005, 1:01 am - IP Logged

I have all but given up on Match 6 after being a regular player since it started. I was losing too much money! I would have the right numbers sometimes 4 on the same line, however, the rest of my numbers the computer picked would never match leaving me with little.

I was one of the Winners of the very Last Super 6 draw there was! Matched 4 numbers and won 1054 bucks! Match 6 just got too weird as far as draws go for me to keep trying to analyze it to amount to anything. And then tonight 4, 5, 6 yep a real doozy that was!