Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why does this happen over and over again?

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by luckieStarr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
Member #17834
June 28, 2005
2083 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2005, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone notices that Arizona seems to be very slow on putting out the lottery #'s..

I found it tonight on another site but, was unable to find the Indiana results. The Indiana drawing is held at 9:30 at night.

I figure since I'm on the east coast there is a time difference but, it's 1:24 am right now here and still no results and there web page is down.

I think there might be some cheating going on with the west side doing lottery draws. Seems like some of these states latley have been found guilty of some kind of lottery scam going on. Texas had it and a couple other states in the last month.

We need to stop these top goverment people from controlling what can be seen by the public and how long it takes to post to the public.

Taking more then 2 hrs after a drawing to post #'s when there not on TV seems like there is some under the table cheating going on.

I read a article last night about Oregon officials saying they had published Viginia play 4 picks instead of the Oregon picks because of there lottery machine crashing. That they just happen to publish the lottery results that were from Vaginia and that very same night the same #'s came out in Oregon after they fixed the crash???

Well that is my word about this but, still I find it funny that about 4 to 5 days out of the week one of the states at night seem to take longer and longer to put out the official results. I waited till almost 12p(noon) the next day one time just to find out Arizona play 3 results one night back in September 05. Not one site had it till the next day around or just before 12pm. Now you tell me is this stuff fixed or what?

No random choice here.....just a yes or no

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

United States
    Member #17834
    June 28, 2005
    2083 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2005, 2:17 am - IP Logged

It's 2:15 am EST and still Indiana web page is down and no #'s have bee put up on 5 sites I have checked including LP of course....

This is a computerized drawing....Does any one know if they have it live on TV at night? I'm in CT so no way for me to know.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
      california
      United States
      Member #23475
      October 13, 2005
      659 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2005, 3:04 am - IP Logged

Well, when dealing with electonics and electricity, computers, etc. anything can happen especially with Mercury in retrograde.

How 'bout this one i read the other day on LP. A gal called the recording in Georgia lottery to hear what pic 3 #s won. She realized soon that the recording gave the wrong numbers BUT she went and bought that number and BAM it hit!!!LOLOLOl

I ment to ask her what that phone # was. . .

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: November 30, 2005, 3:25 am - IP Logged

People will believe what they want to believe, regardless of anything.

I found out the hard way, that threads such as this one are very unpopular with the webmaster and with many of the LP members to debate on this in the end will be a waste of time, because people (most of them) will not side with you, they don't even want to hear anybody say that there is any chance at all that there might be any kind of wrong doing by the state's lottery commissions.

They say that the government is always right and that they can't do anything wrong.

They say that what would they have to gain if they are already making all the money that they want to make and that they would not dare to take any such risks.

They don't understand that greed has neither limit nor end and that money is an end in itself and that they would dare anything at all just for one more dollar.

They don't have to need the dollar to want the dollar. Why stop at 27 billion dollars when you can still get one more ?

People who have millions would risk going to jail for one more million.

Sad ? It is the way of the world !

I would like to believe that girls are sugar and spice and everything that is nice and that there really is a Santa Claus and a Tooth Fairy, but the truth is that roses have thorns and earth is not a paradise, but we want to believe that it is.

We would like to see things thru rose colored glasses and we love the rainbow, but maybe not the rain that brings it.

That person in charge of the lottery might not be more honest than the street derelict that you saw the other day, this does not mean that the street person is not honest, for all that we know he might be the honest one, but Who knows ?

Who needs fiction ? The truth is incredible enough !

Innocent untill proven guilty, Proven guilty ? It will never happen ! Easier said than done.

Good night and nice dreams.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
          Member #17834
          June 28, 2005
          2083 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2005, 3:49 am - IP Logged

I still believe that something funny is going on with the Indiana lottery.

So far no site has updated  the pick 3/4 for tonight 11/29/05.

The Indiana lottery page has been down for over 5 hours.

HMMM

I think I will take Indiana off my list till they learn to update in a resonable amount of time.

Thank for all the comments so far.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2005, 4:28 am - IP Logged

PowerPlayer

Why bother with Indiana at all when you can play any state online for higher payouts ?

Haven't you heard what they had long said about Indiana and the going ons there ?

Rotten is rotten and that is all. Forget about Indiana.

There are pickins elsewhere.

Even Texas is not as rotten and they are rotten as everybody by now knows.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
              Greenfield
              United States
              Member #3587
              February 2, 2004
              557 Posts
              Posted: November 30, 2005, 5:07 am - IP Logged

This is a regular occurrence in Indiana! I identified that a long time ago; I have even sent an email asking why they cant post like the rest of the States. The list of coincidences goes on and on and on. If you could see how many losing tickets I have accumulated you would be astounded. I have never hit a straight combo and thats after spending sbout 100,000 in 8 years. I play combos so that equivocates to what 1-2 million numbers.

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
                Greenfield
                United States
                Member #3587
                February 2, 2004
                557 Posts
                Posted: November 30, 2005, 5:08 am - IP Logged

The daily game payouts, "or lack thereof", tells the whole story.

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

United States
                  Member #17834
                  June 28, 2005
                  2083 Posts
                  Posted: November 30, 2005, 5:21 am - IP Logged

This is a regular occurrence in Indiana! I identified that a long time ago; I have even sent an email asking why they cant post like the rest of the States. The list of coincidences goes on and on and on. If you could see how many losing tickets I have accumulated you would be astounded. I have never hit a straight combo and thats after spending sbout 100,000 in 8 years. I play combos so that equivocates to what 1-2 million numbers.

Thanks for the info. LosingJeff.

I'm not caring that it's Indiana. I was just making a point that there has been a lot of wierd things going on with the lottery and Indiana & Texas are the top 2 on the list.

I know there is tons of other states to play but, since this is happening most of the time and you sent a email and still no reason given to why they are doing this.

I know this was happening with Arizona for a little bit but, they are usually up to date now.

I gues they read there email(Arizona)....Indiana lottery people must not be able to read just like theer not able to tell time. LOL

One last thing...It's 5:22 am EST and still no results on any web page that does lottery results.

I think they lost a lot and are under so they figure if they don't update they can put up a new #.

I don't usually play Indiana but, tonight I did and I'm pissed that it's now the next day and I still don't know if I won.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                    Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4054 Posts
                    Posted: November 30, 2005, 6:55 am - IP Logged

No NodStill no Indiania Results for yesterday.

takeemtothebank

Zoozie's avatar - back
                      South Fort Myers
                      United States
                      Member #26835
                      November 23, 2005
                      454 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2005, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Powerplayer -

You should have "blinged" me... we could have stayed up together waiting on IN results... Still Waiting... LOL

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
                      Napoleon Hill

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
                        philadelphia,PA
                        United States
                        Member #27080
                        November 26, 2005
                        507 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2005, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Try 124 hopefullu\y it will take away theNo Pity! pain.

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!