Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scam website

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 11 years ago by bellyache.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
USA
United States
Member #1849
July 15, 2003
265 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2005, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Hello all,

For the purpose of being a help to all here, not free advertising, I want to inform everyone that TheL-O-TTER.com is a complete scam. If you have given thought to using them, do not. I will be honest, I have used them and they do not pay winnings. In addition, they try to overcharge you many times for the same "bet". They will not correct the problems and I had to involve my CC company to dispute the charges. What can I say, I like to experience things for myself but I share the results to save others the heartache. You can say I'm dumb, I deserve it but the experience taught me some things and CC company will win the dispute as I have proof of my claims. So, no money lost, just time. Hopefully you all can learn from my mistake and avoid that website like the plaugue. I know I like to hear personal stories about these things from other as well. If you have used them and found yourself in a similiar place please let me know either in this thread or through PM. Cheers

new york
    United States
    Member #21780
    September 14, 2005
    118 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2005, 10:20 am - IP Logged

thanks for the warning.

Alabama
      United States
      Member #17830
      June 27, 2005
      309 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2005, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the warning and for sharing your experience. I'm glad to hear that you didn't lose any money!

The only on line service I've ever used is Prime Ticket Service. I think I'll avoid any others.

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23267 Posts
        Posted: November 30, 2005, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I have posted numerous warning about that website, as well as lottery universe, many times.  They are both to be avoided at all costs.

Maybe I'll create a "lottery scams" page here at LP -- something I've thought about before.  It might help people avoid these things.  Emphasis on might. because some people will not listen to warnings no matter what (not talking about you acronym007).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #24765
          October 26, 2005
          11 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2005, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

I had use lottery Universe in the past,but I had stop using then when I found out they don't paid the amount of the jack pots. let say jack pots is $44 mil,they will paid up to one mil. I told then to get lost,and I will never use then again. can some body tell me how is Prime ticket? do they pay off,and are they in (UK)? there is no telephone number or address to find.

md
            United States
            Member #14047
            April 20, 2005
            579 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2005, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Todd-

The Lottery Scam Webpage sounds like a very helpful member benefit.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23267 Posts
              Posted: November 30, 2005, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I had use lottery Universe in the past,but I had stop using then when I found out they don't paid the amount of the jack pots. let say jack pots is $44 mil,they will paid up to one mil. I told then to get lost,and I will never use then again. can some body tell me how is Prime ticket? do they pay off,and are they in (UK)? there is no telephone number or address to find.

There is a TON of information posted already about prime ticket service - a simple search will reveal it.  Go to Search in the Forums menu, enter prime ticket service, select "Phrase", and select "Message Body", then click the Search button.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

USA
                United States
                Member #1849
                July 15, 2003
                265 Posts
                Posted: November 30, 2005, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Todd, a scam page/area sounds like a great idea. I know I'm a hard learning. I took your advice long ago on Lottey Universe. Sometimes, without much information I will try things and minimize my potential loss, CC's are great for that. I couldn't find much on theL--otter in here. CHeers,

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                  Member #12618
                  March 18, 2005
                  2060 Posts
                  Posted: November 30, 2005, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

I agree Todd that a scam page sounds like a good idea. It may help those people who don't have knowledge that certain places are scams.

acronym007, thanks for coming forward. Maybe this will show other people that that website is a scamming website.

Dance like no one is watching.