Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

75%doubles hitwithin4 days each other

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2005, 7:11 am - IP Logged

75 % of all Doubles hit with in  4 days of each other !

So... what do you do with that ?  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #18517
    July 13, 2005
    1256 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2005, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Play them....

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2005, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Surrender              Nuff said ...........  I reckon. 

Win d    

Zoozie's avatar - back
        South Fort Myers
        United States
        Member #26835
        November 23, 2005
        454 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2005, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Win D

Interesting!  I absolutely LOVE doubles for some odd reason.

Can you expand further on your post?  Such as - a double number fell in GA on 11/20 and fell in KY on 11/23.  Are the doubles falling in the mirror states or just falling within 4 days in any state?

Thanks!

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
        Napoleon Hill

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2005, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Just a stat about doubles in all states in general everywhere that might help some folks hit one. 

Doubles of a feather stick together.

If ya have a thick skin (and can go along time between hits}....and your bad at picking regular numbers ....doubles may be your best friend. LOL  

The best part as we know is .....  they pay....  Double for your Trouble $$

Win d    

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5907 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2005, 9:52 am - IP Logged

WinD,

I did a search on allstates draws from 6/1/05 thru 12/1/05, the double 166 hit 21 times, in one form or another. Now, if I had only played it. On an avg that combo hit every 8.1 days.

Carbob

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2005, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Wow Carbob. That's really interesting. It seems so high. Did you find any others that good....or is it bad. How did you come across that particular one?

Win d    

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                49795 Posts
                Posted: December 2, 2005, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Win D

Interesting!  I absolutely LOVE doubles for some odd reason.

Can you expand further on your post?  Such as - a double number fell in GA on 11/20 and fell in KY on 11/23.  Are the doubles falling in the mirror states or just falling within 4 days in any state?

Thanks!

What is it that you find so interesting about doubles? Could it be the higher payout that accompanies them?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: December 2, 2005, 10:10 am - IP Logged

WinD

As you want, I will soon start a Straight pick 3-4 filters thread, I didn't want to do it, but I will.

Might start it on Monday or before maybe on Sunday in the evening.

Boxed filters also work for straight combos, but there are also only straight filters, I will give you some or many of the filters, but will be up to you all how to use them, I will show you all good enough.

Because there are 1000 strraight combos is not so easy to filter so many out without getting rid of the winning combo, but we will see, I give the filters and you find a way of using them right.

I will unleash some of the filters gates, where no filters have gone before.

You all will finally have your long awaited straight filters and many of them.

Give the state lotteries and online services hell.

Let us kick some numbers' butt.

I will give you both, the boxed and the straight filters, a whole legion of them.

Filters R US that is me Fernando.

You will be amazed, never before revealed filters and new variations of filters also.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: December 2, 2005, 10:23 am - IP Logged

WinD,

I did a search on allstates draws from 6/1/05 thru 12/1/05, the double 166 hit 21 times, in one form or another. Now, if I had only played it. On an avg that combo hit every 8.1 days.

Carbob

Carbob....  I did some quick research and about half way in realized that was not a lot of hits at all. In fact it may be lighter than normal. 

If..... if .... we played all 55 p3 games for 6 months at 13.75 per day times 180 days we get cost of ..... 2,475. If we won 21 times ..... averages say we woulda' hit about 7 straights and 14 boxes. Win ....about 2,o90

We lose again Carbob. About -380 bucks.

Do you ever get the feelin' that someone's already thought this through before us? LOL      

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: December 2, 2005, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Lantern.....

Thanks very much. Many folks will thank you for your help for a long time to come. What a lot of fun this will be.

Winning and fun together .... is... even better. LOL  

Win d    

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: December 2, 2005, 10:31 am - IP Logged

I will also show a few examples of filtering.

It is very possible to reduce a relatively small source of combos by half without too much trouble, like from maybe 50 combos down to 25 or so.

But if you are not sure if the Source combos are really straight wins then box filter only or you will get rid of the boxed winning number.

Straight filtering is good only if your source combos do have the straight winning number among them, like if you filter out all 1000 straight pick 3 combos or all 10 000 straight pick 4 combos.

If you are not sure of the source combos being straight wins,then only do boxed filtering.

It is also possible to start with straight filtering and to end with boxed filtering. That gives boxed combos with a greater chance of also being straight combos like they could be played exact-any.(order)

Anyhow, let us wait untill Sunday eve or Monday sometime.

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: December 2, 2005, 10:42 am - IP Logged

I will even show some hot-cold filtering and a few compound filters.

There mostly are 3 kinds of filters, 1 digit, 2 digit and 3 digit.

All of this later. I will do all, the whole works.

That maybe will be the most important filter tutorial ever anywhere anytime so far.

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: December 2, 2005, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Those who take TNTE's Vtrack classes might be able to better understand how to use pick 3 filters, I myself will start to study her Vtrack posts in about 1 more week or so.

The Vtracks are a kind of filter pattern also.

Too many people losing to the state and online lotteries, we need to know more about how to win and we will one way or another maybe sooner than later.

Filters if used right can give you a somewhat better chance.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                              Redford/MI
                              United States
                              Member #3396
                              January 18, 2004
                              4867 Posts
                              Posted: December 2, 2005, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much for the upcoming class

L ttaL   T