Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Organize? Gong Crazy!

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Clairvoyance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
Member #26882
November 23, 2005
1404 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2005, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

Just thought you all might be able to give me some ideas on how you organize Every predictors numbers Here. For instance I follow a few predictors here (Blackapple) just to name one and find that I am loosing track real fast because of the many, many postings daily and the changing numbers.

I need to keep track of posts etc and I find I am being rude because I have hit on some numbers and do not always remember who it was that predicted them and I would like to say thanks for the numbers and that I hit. And then finding myself spending hours trying to find stuff again.

I am new to the board as well so maybe someone can help me on how you all keep track of everything here on the forum?

Also I am not able to use the rich text thing to post, I can not type right in it to post I have to write my post in word document copy and then paste it in the text thing, I read on Todd’s help page this may be because I have Juno for a ISP. I figured out how to use the posting program on my own, however, I can’t use the Emotes or smiles on my posts either, any suggestions to help with that?

Thanks Everyone!
    Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23275 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2005, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Do you in fact use Juno?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
      Wyncote,Pa
      United States
      Member #3206
      January 3, 2004
      60746 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2005, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

Just thought you all might be able to give me some ideas on how you organize Every predictors numbers Here. For instance I follow a few predictors here (Blackapple) just to name one and find that I am loosing track real fast because of the many, many postings daily and the changing numbers.

I need to keep track of posts etc and I find I am being rude because I have hit on some numbers and do not always remember who it was that predicted them and I would like to say thanks for the numbers and that I hit. And then finding myself spending hours trying to find stuff again.

I am new to the board as well so maybe someone can help me on how you all keep track of everything here on the forum?

Also I am not able to use the rich text thing to post, I can not type right in it to post I have to write my post in word document copy and then paste it in the text thing, I read on Todd’s help page this may be because I have Juno for a ISP. I figured out how to use the posting program on my own, however, I can’t use the Emotes or smiles on my posts either, any suggestions to help with that?

Thanks Everyone!

I understand your pain

I 'm the most chaotic

poster here.Switching

to workout to workout

Lately new tips are coming

in,so testing creates new posts.

Pick a few personal favorites

and stick with them.

Allow the number to hit you

Chasing them might weary you.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
        Wyncote,Pa
        United States
        Member #3206
        January 3, 2004
        60746 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2005, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Prediction Board may work

for an overview of what

others think is hot.

Most predictors hit in spurts

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2005, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Do you in fact use Juno?

Hi Todd,

Yes Sir, I have dial up and my provider is Juno indeed! I have used Juno for a provider for ohhhh going on 5 years now I would say. Yes it’s cheap but very reliable LOL! When I hit big money, ummmmmmmm I guess I could Upgrade LOL, but for now I use what I can afford.

Thanks

United States
            Member #26882
            November 23, 2005
            1404 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2005, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Blackapple,

Yes you are right, I need to rest my brain! Good Advice, I can’t focus when I’m drained, and yes the numbers will hit me, that statement I can always count on! I can’t be a good advisor if I am drained. I do thank you for all you do!
              Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23275 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2005, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Do you in fact use Juno?

Hi Todd,

Yes Sir, I have dial up and my provider is Juno indeed! I have used Juno for a provider for ohhhh going on 5 years now I would say. Yes it’s cheap but very reliable LOL! When I hit big money, ummmmmmmm I guess I could Upgrade LOL, but for now I use what I can afford.

Thanks

I used to have an option available for Juno users.  I'll see what I can do about bringing it back.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                Member #12618
                March 18, 2005
                2060 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2005, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

When I play Pick 3 and I want to keep track of the numbers I just use notepad and then I save the date and file it into a folder for my lottery stuff. Then when I no longer need it I just delete it. It's not a perfect way of keeping things organized, but it helps a little. =)

Dance like no one is watching.

United States
                  Member #26882
                  November 23, 2005
                  1404 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2005, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Do you in fact use Juno?

Hi Todd,

Thanks

Hi Todd,

That is sweet of you but don’t Go Out Of Your Way For Me! In fact I am probably the only one here using Juno LOL! I don’t mind typing in word and pasting my post at all! I just can’t seem to use the little emote guys on my posts, but that is fine! No problems at all! Everything else on this forum works great for me!

United States
                    Member #26882
                    November 23, 2005
                    1404 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2005, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

When I play Pick 3 and I want to keep track of the numbers I just use notepad and then I save the date and file it into a folder for my lottery stuff. Then when I no longer need it I just delete it. It's not a perfect way of keeping things organized, but it helps a little. =)

Great Idea! Thanks! Yes it will help!