Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new v-trac excel chart: vtrac4_102

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by powerplayer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #1340
April 6, 2003
2450 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2005, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

this is the same info as the vtrac4-102 shet that has been sent out with some changes noted below...

1. covers PA mid and eve pick4

2. string chart updated to show ALL vtrac strings of pick4 (625vtracs, 16 numbers each... all 10,000 are covered!)

3. there is currently NO mirror state version... until I see some definitive repeatable indication that mirror states help in the pick 3, I don't plan on doing a mirror state version for pick4 (but you can feel free to modify to your hearts content and redistribute freely)

same deal

hypersoniq@comcast.net

this pick4 file is the result of a few private requests when distributing the pick3 sheets, the immediate mirror results show NO straight hits day or night, where the pick3 showed 1 straight hit in the evening.

the website is still under construction (and planning, gotta have a layout) and will, soon, hold all of these files to download. If anyone can make a nice word document of all of tntea's instructions, I will put them up on the site (as well as a vtrac string lookup utility) but it will take me longer than I thought to get time to make a nice site, still debating hand-coded html or front-page_extensions)

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2005, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

super cool....

thanks..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #1340
      April 6, 2003
      2450 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2005, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

thank you for the chance to get back into excel for something other than powerball!

hopefully when the dust settles from all the lessons, we can put it all together and start getting some $$$ :-)

mglsr's avatar - candle
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #2369
        September 23, 2003
        3072 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2005, 11:01 am - IP Logged

this is the same info as the vtrac4-102 shet that has been sent out with some changes noted below...

1. covers PA mid and eve pick4

2. string chart updated to show ALL vtrac strings of pick4 (625vtracs, 16 numbers each... all 10,000 are covered!)

3. there is currently NO mirror state version... until I see some definitive repeatable indication that mirror states help in the pick 3, I don't plan on doing a mirror state version for pick4 (but you can feel free to modify to your hearts content and redistribute freely)

same deal

hypersoniq@comcast.net

this pick4 file is the result of a few private requests when distributing the pick3 sheets, the immediate mirror results show NO straight hits day or night, where the pick3 showed 1 straight hit in the evening.

the website is still under construction (and planning, gotta have a layout) and will, soon, hold all of these files to download. If anyone can make a nice word document of all of tntea's instructions, I will put them up on the site (as well as a vtrac string lookup utility) but it will take me longer than I thought to get time to make a nice site, still debating hand-coded html or front-page_extensions)

can't wait for my copy

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #1340
          April 6, 2003
          2450 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2005, 11:51 am - IP Logged

no waiting... cheaply constructed website available for downloading now

http://home.comcast.net/~hypersoniq

it ain't pretty, but it will be tolerable, eventually...

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
            Member #17834
            June 28, 2005
            2083 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2005, 11:54 am - IP Logged

THANK YOU HYPERSONIQ

Good luck to everyone!!!