Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Manual

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 11 years ago by calabs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2005, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi - Has anyone heard of the "Lottery Manual"?  I found it advertised on the web.  It's not a "system" per say, but a manual which is supposed to help you gain a higher percentage in winning.  Here's the link in case you like to peruse. 

http://www.lotterymanual.com/index.htm

Not sure what to make of it.  If anyone has used it or bought it, I'd be interested in your opinion on it.  Thanks!

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
    philadelphia,PA
    United States
    Member #27080
    November 26, 2005
    507 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2005, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I  heard of it,(and a lot of others)  but I won't want to buy it off the internet especially, if the is like 29.99 or 39.99 those are really resale e-books to make the resaler loads of money...I would just go to a buy store.

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

United States
      Member #27050
      November 26, 2005
      40272 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2005, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I  heard of it,(and a lot of others)  but I won't want to buy it off the internet especially, if the is like 29.99 or 39.99 those are really resale e-books to make the resaler loads of money...I would just go to a buy store.

Thanks luckieStarr - Yes, this one is sort of an e-book that is sent to you via e-mail.  The cost is $19.99.  Most of the topics are pretty much common sense topics, but the later chapters sound interesting to me.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
        Redford/MI
        United States
        Member #3396
        January 18, 2004
        4867 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2005, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

20 bucks worth of crap--IMHO

L ttaL   T

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
          Member #12618
          March 18, 2005
          2060 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2005, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

20 bucks worth of crap--IMHO

I agree lottaloot. I would rather spend the 20 bucks on lottery tickets.

Dance like no one is watching.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19901 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2005, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Even crap takes time to create and people like to be paid for their time it they can find someone willing to pay.  An e-book is a efficient way to sell crap, save the environment and still make money.  I'm surprise more people aren't doing it.  There are lots of people posting stuff here for free that someone might be willing to pay for.  With a spell check, grammar check and a website, they could start a business.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
              philadelphia,PA
              United States
              Member #27080
              November 26, 2005
              507 Posts
              Posted: December 5, 2005, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Calabs, that is the point...they make the book sound so good...you just want to get it, but look at all the GREAT infor you're getting from all these beautiful lottery players...Sleep

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23353 Posts
                Posted: December 5, 2005, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Even crap takes time to create and people like to be paid for their time it they can find someone willing to pay.  An e-book is a efficient way to sell crap, save the environment and still make money.  I'm surprise more people aren't doing it.  There are lots of people posting stuff here for free that someone might be willing to pay for.  With a spell check, grammar check and a website, they could start a business.

Personally I like holding the book in my hand.  I hate reading "books" from the screen, and I very rarely do it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
                  california
                  United States
                  Member #23475
                  October 13, 2005
                  659 Posts
                  Posted: December 5, 2005, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

LOLOL, your avatar seems to match your comments and it's cute. Yeah, it's true what you say. But not for me.  I started a biz once and it cost me $100 for every $25 I made.  Sorta like gambling on the internet! LOL

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19901 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2005, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Maybe that's the reason we don't see more e-books, if what one has to say isn't worth putting into a hard copy book that someone can hold in their hands, putting it in an e-book doesn't make it any better.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #27050
                      November 26, 2005
                      40272 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2005, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Calabs, that is the point...they make the book sound so good...you just want to get it, but look at all the GREAT infor you're getting from all these beautiful lottery players...Sleep

I'll agree with you there Luckiestarr.  It's comforting to know there are folks like you (and all who responded to my inquiry) that keep other folks honest!!!!!  Thanks again.