Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

VA What happened

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Chella.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Norfolk, VA
United States
Member #21485
September 10, 2005
440 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2005, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Today I guess everyone thought that 2222 was going to come out.  I went to play it earlier around 1:00 and could not even play the number because they were not excepting anymore 2222's.  Crazy huh?  That has never happened before.  Has that every happened to you before?  The number did not come out so maybe it was a sign that I did not play it.  The number came 1369.  I hope someone had it.  Has that ever happened to anyone else?  Just wanting your feed back if you would.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2005, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

It happens alot at the lottery terminals.

It happened to me at that online place a couple weeks ago.  I tried to bet 9999 in Illinois.

Sandy

Norfolk, VA
      United States
      Member #21485
      September 10, 2005
      440 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2005, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

I know that is bad, however, you really donot feel that bad when it does not come out.  I just never heard of that before and could not believe that the lottery will stop once people play so many numbers.  Just never heard of it.  I thought you can play what you want when you want to.  I am learning alot more and more each day.  Crazy huh.  Well thank you for the comment.  I just want to make sure I was not the only one. 

Chella

Oh does that only happen when you are playing tripples and quads?

Northeast Ohio
        United States
        Member #9571
        December 12, 2004
        1156 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2005, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

It happens in Ohio for 711.

OT

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Va Beach
          United States
          Member #532
          August 2, 2002
          17733 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2005, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

It's happen's in VA alot with 2222 3333 4444 8888 you have to but them in a day a head sometime.  I put the 2222 in on sunday.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
            Member #26882
            November 23, 2005
            1404 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2005, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I never heard of such a thing either! At least it never happened to me and if It did I would be in for a shock hey! LOL. I guess you do learn something new everyday WOW! I really did not know they could shut certain numbers off!

Norfolk, VA
              United States
              Member #21485
              September 10, 2005
              440 Posts
              Posted: December 5, 2005, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Wiz I just knew that number was going to come out.  I was like what.......Well happy it did not come cause I did not get a chance to play it.  It is bad though. I really did not know they did that though cut off and tell you that no one else can play that number.  Wow I will know next time.  I think alot of people did play on Sunday because the guy told me no one could play it for a while so maybe people got it that morning or Sunday.  WEll I just hope other people know that cause when it comes to quads or tripples I mean everyone is on it.  As for the pick 3 watch out for  the zeros in VA, coming soon I can feel it........MONEY.........and you know it......

Chella