Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Almost lucky for life...again

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2005, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

MY system continues to get closer and closer, and I only play once a month! If only that  7 was one digit higher, that 2 and 3 were reversed etc... Funny thing is I was really concentrating on the two numbers 33, and 35, and even thought about wheeling them. Then they came up in a QP! So I thought to myself that now if 33 and 35 come up, I have a great shot. Well they did, and still only $3 lousy dollars. If only the game was not $2.00 I could have played a lot more. Not sure whether to quit this darn game or keep at it. Just wish it was not $2.00 so I could get $50 in tickets. But no way am I spending $100 for such a small prize, and half the amount of tickets I could get for powerball.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
    A long and winding road
    United States
    Member #17084
    June 10, 2005
    4523 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2005, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Sirbrad- Keep the chin up. Good thing you are learning to take that winning funds from the last powerball and wager sparingly for LFL. Place your funds where you'll have a better return. Match6 carries better odds and your system will work just as well. (PS, did you get that extra jingle and win $10 instant?- A trick to that is to play separate tickets and have them run them thru that way. Ive hit $10. instants and simply broke even - )

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #22983
      October 6, 2005
      2226 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2005, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

I won the instant win last time, but not this time. They actually claim that it does not matter if you get single tickets, or all on one line. I did think about that many times. They say that each line has a chance to jingle! Oddly enough I have hit $10 instant winners 5 times by playing $10 in tickets, and got the plays free!

Only once ever playing one to three lines! So maybe the lottery better rewards more plays? Who knows. But if I do spend $50 one day, which I plan to after I am done with my powerball strategies for awhile, I damn well better hear some music! Drum  But yes I try to be very conservative, as those lower tier winnings can burn a hole in your pocket quickly.