Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtracs Q&A

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2005, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

tetea if it isn't too late for one last question...after getting your next vtrac numbers to play and then looking at what the mirror states are doing. If those states are similar do you just add those numbers to the vtrac ones to play? Or do you dump the vtrac ones & go with the mirror states?

I'm practicing,practicing,practicing; but sometimes I end up with as many as 25 sets of numbers. More than I can afford to play. I have noticed that 98% of the time one or more vtrac numbers are among the next days winning numbers. Thanks Again paint1 

This pm came from Paint1..

I play my vtracs set that come up for my set and put more on those numbers in the set that matches numbers that fell in mirrored states..

I am working on Lantern's filtering classes.. which I highly recommend.  It is a must to try to keep number of combos down ...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

multan
    Pakistan
    Member #27564
    December 3, 2005
    41 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2005, 5:00 am - IP Logged

hello tntea

it seems no on has any question to ask you but i asked many times but couldn,t get any answer here again i am asking

i know now to invert actual drwas into vtrac # and i focus on the pattern and see which vtrac is repeating more should we choose vtrac which is repeating more ? and should we notice which v # is coming after which one or should we notice which v # came with which one ? and for example if i find v5 and v4 and v2 are hot then how i should place them 245 or 425 or 524 and then make combos to play ? and about double vtrac you teached i know i have tried  couldn,t get it completely maybe i am very very slow or maybe i need clear examples for each lesson ok if a v445 fell will this repeat ?with diffrent exchange or will this repeat like this v554 ? i am sorry tntea that i am taking time to understand all this but dont wanna give up helppppppp and yes what is box mean in our vtrac lessons please answer me with examples thanks

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2005, 8:10 am - IP Logged

hello tntea

it seems no on has any question to ask you but i asked many times but couldn,t get any answer here again i am asking

i know now to invert actual drwas into vtrac # and i focus on the pattern and see which vtrac is repeating more should we choose vtrac which is repeating more ? and should we notice which v # is coming after which one or should we notice which v # came with which one ? and for example if i find v5 and v4 and v2 are hot then how i should place them 245 or 425 or 524 and then make combos to play ? and about double vtrac you teached i know i have tried  couldn,t get it completely maybe i am very very slow or maybe i need clear examples for each lesson ok if a v445 fell will this repeat ?with diffrent exchange or will this repeat like this v554 ? i am sorry tntea that i am taking time to understand all this but dont wanna give up helppppppp and yes what is box mean in our vtrac lessons please answer me with examples thanks

box means.. that the number can come out in any position possible.. ex:  if you play  200.. you still win if  020 002 comes out..

As for the lessons.. you have the basics there.. that is all the other people got.. they take that and decide what to play accordlingly.  If you play online, play all the strings..that you come with after doing the lesson on missing vtracs..

No one is going to be able to tell you  to play  only one combo for the night and it will hit every night.. It is a game of chance.. you have tools now to put the chance in your favor for a chance..

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
        Cleveland, Ohio
        United States
        Member #11445
        February 13, 2005
        1303 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2005, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Newcomer,

As with acquiring any skill, it will take time, effort and mistakes to cultivate a personal level of understanding and confidence. Tntea has provided a roadmap with several tools however; it becomes a personal responsibility to absorb the concept, then critique that method to coincide with a personal learning and / or application method.

I am a spatial thinker and to be honest, it has taken me some time to grasp the Vtrac concept. I too have dozens of questions. However, in all instances, I have found the answer just by re-reading tntea's lectures and studying my own numbers database. I don't know how else to explain this, but eventually, you will see trends with numbers. When that occurs, it will become almost second nature to predict the next set of vtracs with a level of certainty.

I have went through 1/2 a stack of copy paper working out the vtracs to try and understand the trends. I get better everyday however; I play the majority of my numbers on paper. I even think tntea suggests this until you build up your predicting accuracy. The key to this? It will hone your skills; you'll be able to see your errors or confirm your picks without an out-of-pocket cost. Your clear examples will come from your own predictions; it's the best way to improve- learn from your mistakes. I think we need to realize understanding and predicting vtracs is a skill, not a perfected process. Skill is aquired from tools, knowledge and most importantly, experience. We are all newbies compared to Tntea and the like.

Best of luck to you. In time, I think we'll all grasp the vtrac concept.

Snakeyes

Sentia's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          Oregon
          United States
          Member #27005
          November 25, 2005
          22 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2005, 11:27 am - IP Logged

tntea, your lessons in vtrac are fascinating and I've read them over a couple times yet haven't begun applying them, not because I'm lazy, LOL, but would it do any good for someone who plays Powerball and is striving for 5 of 5?  I've tried narrowing the field of numbers by various filtering methods, and I don't know if you look at winning Powerball numbers or not, but often the strings of winning numbers are just plain weird, for lack of a better word.

I'm in Oregon, which does not have Pick 3 Frown  We do have Pick 4 but it's 4 times an hour and it seems like it would be really hard to do a vtrac with such a fast current of numbers, if I can use that analogy.  We also have Megabucks which is 6 of 6. 

I gave you too much info, but I guess my basic question is:  Can you apply vtrac to the 5 of 55 in Powerball and to a Pick 6 game like Megabucks? 

Oh.  Where are my manners.  Thank you so much for helping everyone! 

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
            Redford/MI
            United States
            Member #3396
            January 18, 2004
            4867 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2005, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Thank You Tntea

L ttaL   T

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2005, 12:24 am - IP Logged

tntea, your lessons in vtrac are fascinating and I've read them over a couple times yet haven't begun applying them, not because I'm lazy, LOL, but would it do any good for someone who plays Powerball and is striving for 5 of 5?  I've tried narrowing the field of numbers by various filtering methods, and I don't know if you look at winning Powerball numbers or not, but often the strings of winning numbers are just plain weird, for lack of a better word.

I'm in Oregon, which does not have Pick 3 Frown  We do have Pick 4 but it's 4 times an hour and it seems like it would be really hard to do a vtrac with such a fast current of numbers, if I can use that analogy.  We also have Megabucks which is 6 of 6. 

I gave you too much info, but I guess my basic question is:  Can you apply vtrac to the 5 of 55 in Powerball and to a Pick 6 game like Megabucks? 

I have never thought of using vtracs with pick 5.. interesting challenge...

Wed, Dec 14, 200503-05-09-33-36
              Mon, Dec 12, 200504-07-18-23-34
              Fri, Dec 9, 200503-10-16-28-33
              Wed, Dec 7, 200504-06-16-17-23
              Mon, Dec 5, 200504-08-10-11-37
              Fri, Dec 2, 200507-09-30-31-37
              Wed, Nov 30, 200502-09-12-13-27

These are TN past draws..

Vtrac line ups would be something like this: (testing this on paper)

X3 X5 23 24 33

X3 X5 4X 42 43

X5 X4 2X 22 43

x5 x2  22 23 34

x4 2x  22 34  44

x5 x3  24  34  45

x4 x1  x5  44  42

This is very interesting and will begin to get a lot of my attention.. Thanks.. for bringing this up to me..

Sentia's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                Oregon
                United States
                Member #27005
                November 25, 2005
                22 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2005, 11:03 am - IP Logged

I have never thought of using vtracs with pick 5.. interesting challenge...

Wed, Dec 14, 200503-05-09-33-36
                Mon, Dec 12, 200504-07-18-23-34
                Fri, Dec 9, 200503-10-16-28-33
                Wed, Dec 7, 200504-06-16-17-23
                Mon, Dec 5, 200504-08-10-11-37
                Fri, Dec 2, 200507-09-30-31-37
                Wed, Nov 30, 200502-09-12-13-27

These are TN past draws..

Vtrac line ups would be something like this: (testing this on paper)

X3 X5 23 24 33

X3 X5 4X 42 43

X5 X4 2X 22 43

x5 x2  22 23 34

x4 2x  22 34  44

x5 x3  24  34  45

x4 x1  x5  44  42

This is very interesting and will begin to get a lot of my attention.. Thanks.. for bringing this up to me..

Thank you, tntea.  That gives me added incentive and motivation to work on it, too, knowing that you consider it a worthwhile endeavor.

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: December 19, 2005, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi again Tntea,

I would like to ask you a question about your vtrac experience. Today I had figured to play the vtrac of 455 in CA midday. I hit on that set of combinations. My question is, would you continue to play that vtrac combo or look for a new set of vtracs to play for the next drawing? I am combining both draws together.

I ask because it usually doesn't hit as soon as I figure out what I want to play.

Needless to say, I have increased my hit rate in multiple states dramatically!

Thanks in advance for taking your time to answer.

another question about vtracs..
                  My answer..
                  We both got the double vtracs today 544... What I usually do is run the same set back the next draw and a string that I figure by looking at the other possibilites with the other lessons.

For example.. 291 fell on Saturday night.. I that vtrac string again yesterday for mid and eve since I was going to work.. 219 fell midday.. after last night's number v545 I went with the double vtrac exchange and caught to catch the 544 vtrac number today..

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: December 19, 2005, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I ask because it usually doesn't hit as soon as I figure out what I want to play.

Needless to say, I have increased my hit rate in multiple states dramatically!

Thanks in advance for taking your time to answer.

Great to hear that you are increasing your hits... Stick with it..