Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gold in them there hills

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lady bren.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
OHIO
United States
Member #4164
March 27, 2004
14586 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2005, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Had a dream last night and in the dream everyones clothes and all the people in the dream were all gold, i usually don't dream in color, but this was a real bright gold....wondering what this could mean, in my book the 2 numbers i have for gold are 953***560.. any other numbers you may have are greatly appreciated, thanks for your help.....

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2005, 10:29 am - IP Logged

GOLD 560 606

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2005, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Easy come, easy go is the message contained in a dream featuring the precious stuff as such, i.e., in bars or nuggets, etc. However, there are many variations dependent on the action and details. Gold cloth, garments, embroidery, or trimmings signify honors and/or recognition; looking for gold indicates that a successful change of unsatisfactory conditions can be made through your own initiative. Finding and/or mining, melting or working with it is a reminder that all is not gold that glitters, and you must guard against a tendency to be too easily taken in by appearances. Hiding it suggests that you are not aggressive enough about protecting your own interests; take positive action. Stealing or counting gold is a warning that the love of money is truly a root of evil and can be very costly. Items made of gold, such as tableware, jewelry, medals, coins, etc., or gold-plated items, are a forerunner of steady financial gain.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
        Member #26882
        November 23, 2005
        1404 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2005, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

To find gold in your dream, signifies that your superior abilities will place you easily ahead of others.

It may of been as well that you were seeing the aura of the people in the dream. A gold aura would mean a dynamic spiritual energy and devotion heroes always appear as gold in color. Gold is for ever it will not corrode or rust!

Number: 790

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2005, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

lady bren's avatar - yocco
            los angeles california
            United States
            Member #22987
            October 6, 2005
            340 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2005, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Had a dream last night and in the dream everyones clothes and all the people in the dream were all gold, i usually don't dream in color, but this was a real bright gold....wondering what this could mean, in my book the 2 numbers i have for gold are 953***560.. any other numbers you may have are greatly appreciated, thanks for your help.....

GOLD: 388, 902