Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

any winners

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sapulpa,oklahoma
United States
Member #28236
December 12, 2005
13 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2005, 8:05 am - IP Logged

have any members of the lottery post won any lotto jackpots or any 1st or second prizes or had any friends or  family to win big?Smile

United States
    Member #7148
    September 23, 2004
    3 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2005, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Back in December of 1990 the california lotto was 60 million. I bought tickets at the last minute, picked them myself, and came in second with five numbers, and won five thousand dollars. The other second prize I won, was with the Daily Derby. That too was in December, but it was 1997 or 1998. I got all three horses, didn't get the race time, and won six hundred and seventy dollars. It's December again!! I'm preparing for another win.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23349 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2005, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Back in December of 1990 the california lotto was 60 million. I bought tickets at the last minute, picked them myself, and came in second with five numbers, and won five thousand dollars. The other second prize I won, was with the Daily Derby. That too was in December, but it was 1997 or 1998. I got all three horses, didn't get the race time, and won six hundred and seventy dollars. It's December again!! I'm preparing for another win.

Nice wins!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!