Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Could this be divine intervention?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by angelm.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2005, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I know this is probably a silly question, but I had a receipt from PetSmart from 12/11/05, and on top I noticed a couple of isolated pick-4 numbers and a pick-3 number that read 217712, so I took that as a 217 boxed, as well as another pick 3 number on there.

Well, I just happened to track these numbers this week, and I had two boxed pick-4 hits, and the pick 3 numbers have gone absolutely CRAZY.

Was this a message to me to play these numbers or just coincidence?

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
    Member #26882
    November 23, 2005
    1404 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2005, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Hi Cps,

Nothing is coincidence! Yes it was your guides!!!!!! This happens ALL THE TIME and when you start becoming aware of it and open to it you can use it to your GOOD!!!
    Every Thing is for a reason... Trust me when I tell you this! Those numbers were on your slip because they were for YOU and most people ignore clear signs because they are not Open to it!!!

Other signs to watch.......for example for 3 days in a row I kept seeing 9:11 when i went to check the time on the clock and so on the 3rd day I played 911 and it came up in pick 3 and I won big bucks! Again we get signs all day every day!

Congrats for being aware! And congrats on the win! Consider it a blessing because that is what it was!
    Blue Angel

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2005, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Thanks Clairvoyance,

Unfortunately I didnt play the numbers...just tracked them. However, should I be more aware on all receipts I get? For instance, I am going out this afternoon to watch my Panthers play the Saints. It's my favorite watering hole, and well, I wonder if I should play the isolated pick 3 and pick 4 numbers off that slip? Or am I grasping?

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
        Member #26882
        November 23, 2005
        1404 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2005, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Clairvoyance,

Unfortunately I didnt play the numbers...just tracked them. However, should I be more aware on all receipts I get? For instance, I am going out this afternoon to watch my Panthers play the Saints. It's my favorite watering hole, and well, I wonder if I should play the isolated pick 3 and pick 4 numbers off that slip? Or am I grasping?

Hi Cps,

You are only grasping if you close your mind!!! Open the mind and fill your pocket!
        I am not saying its going to happen 100 percent of the time.. by all means No, but when you are aware and something sticks out at you and you get a gut feeling then GO FOR IT........I call the gut feeling my Gut Guides! What I am saying is that we get signs everyday such as this! How many times have you seen a number somewhere and blew it off then it comes out? I bet that happened several times and you could just kick yourself for blowing it off!!!

Again if your gut guides shows you something take heed to it!

Blessings!

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: December 18, 2005, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Clairvoyance,

I personally wouldn't start to look for every number on receipts. Let them come to you. Try to forget about the numbers and enjoy the game.

You never know, some other source might tell you the numbers with out notice, such as the clock at the stadium or somebody shouting some number.

I usually see 953 and 440 on digital clocks, when I least likely expect it.

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: December 18, 2005, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Just be aware of things and they will get your attention when the time is right no need to go searching for it because then it won't happen,just let things flow on there own and it will find you.

lucky123's avatar - flower2
              Brodnax, Virginia
              United States
              Member #15183
              May 11, 2005
              391 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2005, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

you are absolutely right, i was playing the number 906 for almost 3 weeks and i would walk in a room and look up and the clock would be showing 906, it did this about 3 or 4 times, i told my husband this # is coming because it just keeps showing up out of nowhere, but after playing it for the 3 weeks and not showing i finally got off it and sure enough friday night i came 906 straight and i was absolutely sick !!! so it really does pay to follow your instints. Now ive had this recurring dream and ive been seeing a # again so this time i guess id better stick with it a little while , who knows it may show also.

angelm's avatar - anne
                richmond ky.
                United States
                Member #15877
                May 22, 2005
                8472 Posts
                Posted: December 18, 2005, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

My son got a new cell phone # the first 3 digits 582 said I was going to play them for pick 3 and forgot yesterday ky. was  #852 (yes I think there are signs all around us-we just have to pay attention)