Welcome Guest
You last visited December 13, 2017, 5:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

About Psychics ?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Nova Scotia
Canada
Member #9934
December 27, 2004
900 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2005, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I went to psychics before and asked them about lottery numbers and they didn't know about numbers to play.  Listen to your instincts and follow your heart about the lottery , sometimes numbers will come in your mind and they are the ones to play.

Good luck !

angelm's avatar - anne
    richmond ky.
    United States
    Member #15877
    May 22, 2005
    8472 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2005, 11:41 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8612 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2005, 2:01 pm - IP Logged
      Well, that's just not true there are numbers connected to you, through your astrological chart. If your interested in this you need to contact someone that can do your astrological chart. From this chart there will be certain numbers that are associated to you and those numbers are to be played on certain days of the week during the month. These numbers from the chart are associated with your birth date and exact time of birth. Your first and last name. And a variety of sun moon and star locations during the year.

If you know any of this stuff Libradave posts numbers for astrological time zones and using your astrological chart with them might help you win some.

Sentia's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Oregon
        United States
        Member #27005
        November 25, 2005
        22 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2005, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Many psychics, for some reason, believe they should not use their gifts to win money.  It's like an ingrained myth that one should not be rewarded for their ability.  Well, why shouldn't they be rewarded?  Master musicians are rewarded, skilled surgeons are rewarded, brilliant writers are rewarded.  Perhaps people don't believe there's any "work" involved in what a psychic does. I think it is difficult to be able to step away from what society tells you and listen to your heart, as you put it. 

I agree, listen to your own intuition that "pulls" you to a number.  Keep doing that, if you feel like it's the way to go, and perhaps you will be rewarded, too.  I'm a big believer in the ability of intuition to improve our lives, and if one wins a grand amount of money, then you get the chance to help improve the lives of others who find themselves in financial need.

Smiley 

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
          clarkston georgia
          United States
          Member #555
          August 8, 2002
          3349 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2005, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Many psychics, for some reason, believe they should not use their gifts to win money.  It's like an ingrained myth that one should not be rewarded for their ability.  Well, why shouldn't they be rewarded?  Master musicians are rewarded, skilled surgeons are rewarded, brilliant writers are rewarded.  Perhaps people don't believe there's any "work" involved in what a psychic does. I think it is difficult to be able to step away from what society tells you and listen to your heart, as you put it. 

I agree, listen to your own intuition that "pulls" you to a number.  Keep doing that, if you feel like it's the way to go, and perhaps you will be rewarded, too.  I'm a big believer in the ability of intuition to improve our lives, and if one wins a grand amount of money, then you get the chance to help improve the lives of others who find themselves in financial need.

Smiley 

we all are intuitive some more than others, the problem is with some intuitives the messages keep comming and you pick up on everything and it makes it difficult to focus.now as far as some psychics some may pick up on a specific time period within the person they are reading which causes problems for the recipient .with me sometimes I cant pinpoint where the number will fall it gets very frustrating for me as a player.

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: December 19, 2005, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

It's a fairly good bet that any psychic who's selling lottery numbers hasn't won a jackpot.  If he/she is offering it as a service for a fee there seems to me to be something missing from the picture.

J

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser