Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone know a reputable company to

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 11 years ago by anonymous77.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
alexandria, VA
United States
Member #28619
December 19, 2005
20 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2005, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

to play Euro million online with? Thanks. I am new here and hope someone can help.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31534 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2005, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

check out link on left of page

love to nibble those micey feet.

alexandria, VA
      United States
      Member #28619
      December 19, 2005
      20 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2005, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a lot.

alexandria, VA
        United States
        Member #28619
        December 19, 2005
        20 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2005, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Do you know whey they are located ot the HQ? Are you confident it them? Sorry for the paranoia but I want to play the Euro for tomorrow and from reading how it works I still dont see how they cannot just run away with your ticket.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19895 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2005, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like you should keep your money and play MegaMillions at your local retailer.  Assurances from another LP member isn't going to make you feel any better if you've done a search and seen what Todd the webmaster said about the service.  He trust the service and that is as good as it's ever going to get.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

alexandria, VA
            United States
            Member #28619
            December 19, 2005
            20 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2005, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I did not do a search before posting question. I have just spent 30 minutes reading through a search.

alexandria, VA
              United States
              Member #28619
              December 19, 2005
              20 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2005, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

What if upon winning, assuming they did buy the tickets in the first place, they came up with 50 other winners also holding "email receipt confimations" as part of the syndicate?

anonymous77's avatar - moon
                Seoul
                Korea, South
                Member #21859
                September 16, 2005
                346 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2005, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Well, that kind of suspicion may come in the first place to any online player's mind.

Personally, as a player largely for jackpot games when getting big enough, I take a look at two things: whether they indeed buy real tickets and whether I am supposed to claim the JACKPOT if I happen to luckily hit it.

Todd says consistently that Prime Ticket Service does buy real tickets. In that matter, I trust Todd. Then, as far as I am assured that real tickets are indeed bought, I think I don't have to be concerned about any possibility of their running away with smaller winnings, because I expect they would not run the risk of going out of business for just small amount of winnings including a few grands, in my opinion.

Then, the real concern is in order - The possibility of their running away with big money after claiming the jackpot for themselves. In that regard, Prime Ticket Service says in their homepage that they would arrange to hand in the ticket personally to the player when s/he wins a jackpot. As with some ticket-buying-service agencies I could see, if, by terms and conditions, they can legitimately claim the jackpot, that may in fact cause a big problem if and when one wins a jackpot, because now the possiblity of running away with several or possibly tens of millions as compared to several grands, would be increased significantly.

I guess many would be ready for tax-free-$76M Euro Millions drawing tomorrow. I hope you, and other members as well, to win a big prize.

Good luck!

anonymous77's avatar - moon
                  Seoul
                  Korea, South
                  Member #21859
                  September 16, 2005
                  346 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2005, 4:35 am - IP Logged

There is possibly a hidden benefit of winning non-jackpot prizes in Euro Millions when playing EM through PTS. I realized recently that winners of second and lower-tier prizes get paid approximately 10% more, as compared to some sites that typically express winnings in euros. But, I want to note, this kind of relative advantage of buying tickets in one area vs another seemingly applies only to the case of Euro Millions.

Why does it happen?
                  As many would be aware, EM is a multi-(European)-countries jackpot game. Currently, each ticket is sold for 1.5 UK pound in UK and for 2 euros in most other participating countries. Prevailing currency exchange rates, however, make these two price levels unequal in monetary value, meaning that UK price is slightly higher than in other countries, which then needs to be adjusted anyway. The solution, it seems, was that UK winners for second and lower-tier prizes get paid slightly more than in other countries.

Those with an experience of EM win(s), if having made any such comparison, might already have caught the fact. That makes me suppose evidently that PTS buys EM tickets in UK, which in turn, other things being equal, should be an additional benefit to online EM players.

Good luck!