Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LFL QP vs Own

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2005, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I am going to use this thread as a reference, and possibly a learning tool to make statistical comparisons between how well my QP's VS Own numbers do each draw I play. It is a little easier to break everything down for 38 balls than 55. I may play 50/50 QP/Own numbers every other week, or all of both, then report the results.

Just something I thought would be sort of fun, and maybe educational, in attempt to try and distinguish once and for all which type of picks get better results, QPs or your own numbers. I will be trying terminal QPs, and RNG picks as well. For my own numbers I will be using systems, and my own premonitions. Also certain numbers that mean something to me personally.

For tonight I played one of each only, as I am very broke from the Holidays, and too much powerball plays. So hopefully I will only have to post one comparison and be done! Smile   Big Grin Santa

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2005, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Why do you continue to insist on playing Unlucky for Life? Why don't you stick with Powerball?

PA
      United States
      Member #22983
      October 6, 2005
      2226 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2005, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Why do you continue to insist on playing Unlucky for Life? Why don't you stick with Powerball?

Unlike powerball LFL is actually beatable. From now on I will be focusing more on LFL, as I have had far more winnings from it than powerball. Powerball is more of a luck dependent game, and the odds are far worse. Although I will continue playing a certain amount of powerball picks each month, but I have already lost too much money from it. I believe though that I can beat LFL, and I will not be stopping until I do. Heck I may not even stop even if I win the powerball!

Unlike you, I am also very content with a lifetime of checks. This would provide me with a lot more opportunities, and I am not one to complain about a win of any kind.

PA
        United States
        Member #22983
        October 6, 2005
        2226 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2005, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Wow my own number came through better than I thought for one play. I matched 3 of 6 with my own numbers, and the QP matched 0.

Even though the payback will be miserable, I am still only 2 and 3 numbers away from cracking this game. So I guess all the nights studying, and analyzing draws/numbers all night are helping somewhat, the proof is in the numbers!

Now if only I can get to 5 or 6 instead of always 3 or 4. Then I will be making some major progress. Strangely enough it also seems that I Always match at least 3 of 6 when I only buy a ticket or two, rarely when I play more than that. So I guess moderation is the key. But who on earth would not want to play more picks after matching 3 of 6 almost each week?!

Oh well, like I said...I will not stop until I beat this game. That goes for powerball too.

So from this point on so far,

Own numbers = 1

Qp = 0

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4528 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2005, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Sirbrad- Keep up the good work on hitting those numbers each week! :)

I know you'll crack it one of these rounds. You may want to try out the vtrac system as well as what patterns seem to have emerged in the game. If you notice , the cash five picks often show up in the LFL game so tracking them both can aide.

I admire your dedication to the game. Best to you!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

United States
            Member #16612
            June 2, 2005
            3493 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

What is LFL? Otherwise, I would pick my own picks in LFL, PB, MM, and CA SLP instead of quick picks. QPs have a chance to win a jackpot, but most likely to lose when the drawing comes out.

PA
              United States
              Member #22983
              October 6, 2005
              2226 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2005, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

'Lucky For Life' is the game for those unfamiliar with the appreviation. I actually have matched 4 of 6 twice via Qp, and twice via my own numbers so far. But I decided to start fresh with my stats. Do you play LFL GameGrl?

PA
                United States
                Member #22983
                October 6, 2005
                2226 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2005, 5:40 am - IP Logged

Wow would have had 3 of 6 yet again if I would have played my own numbers thurs! Reason being is because two of the same numbers came up again, and two of them are numbers that are part of my original 6 numbers. But I did not play, as I said I will be trying to play every other draw, as playing every draw at $2.00 per play would get quite costly, even at two plays a piece, if I also want to play powerball.

But this is my new strategy now for awhile. I am going to be sticking to a few sets of numbers for awhile, and playing QPs with them for good measure. I will keep playing the same set over and over until they come up. Also known as "the trap." Evil Smile

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                  Member #17834
                  June 28, 2005
                  2083 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2005, 5:54 am - IP Logged

I am going to use this thread as a reference, and possibly a learning tool to make statistical comparisons between how well my QP's VS Own numbers do each draw I play. It is a little easier to break everything down for 38 balls than 55. I may play 50/50 QP/Own numbers every other week, or all of both, then report the results.

Just something I thought would be sort of fun, and maybe educational, in attempt to try and distinguish once and for all which type of picks get better results, QPs or your own numbers. I will be trying terminal QPs, and RNG picks as well. For my own numbers I will be using systems, and my own premonitions. Also certain numbers that mean something to me personally.

For tonight I played one of each only, as I am very broke from the Holidays, and too much powerball plays. So hopefully I will only have to post one comparison and be done! Smile   Big Grin Santa

Hi Sirbrad,

I have done this with the pick 3 and pick 4 from terminials only.

I get $4 bucks worth each day.

4 QP for mid-day/night 2 for each and the same with the pick 4.

The store I go to has 2 machines which is rare in CT where I live.

So my advise if find stores that have 2 machines. Like suppermarkets and compare them to your own.

I won on a QP for Pick 4 on 12/22/05 I was useing only one machine for this week. Now that I have had a winner I'm going with the other machine now.

If you can find a store with more then 2 machines...use that one...

PP

Good luck to everyone!!!

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                    A long and winding road
                    United States
                    Member #17084
                    June 10, 2005
                    4528 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2005, 7:30 am - IP Logged

'Lucky For Life' is the game for those unfamiliar with the appreviation. I actually have matched 4 of 6 twice via Qp, and twice via my own numbers so far. But I decided to start fresh with my stats. Do you play LFL GameGrl?

Hi Sirbrad- The LFL game is not one I chart/play regularly. It was played in the beginning when I was hitting that *jingle*win for $10.00.  Now I just follow the numbers to see how they affect the cash5.

Can you believe it, 7 days til our raffle drawing!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

PA
                      United States
                      Member #22983
                      October 6, 2005
                      2226 Posts
                      Posted: December 24, 2005, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi Sirbrad- The LFL game is not one I chart/play regularly. It was played in the beginning when I was hitting that *jingle*win for $10.00.  Now I just follow the numbers to see how they affect the cash5.

Can you believe it, 7 days til our raffle drawing!

Yeah I can't wait. Hopefully I can win that and lucky for life, that would be quite a payout! Sure I'll take powerball too while we are at it. But I will also take ANY one of them as well!

Wow I just accidently dragged that smiley down to here? I did not know you could even do that! Maybe that is a sign I am about to be a millionaire! Or maybe both of us!  

PA
                        United States
                        Member #22983
                        October 6, 2005
                        2226 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2005, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Well if I had played the same set as I played last week, would have been another 3 out of 6 match. But I played another one of my sets assuming that not many numbers would repeat. So I matched 2 of 6 with my own number set, and the QP also matched 2 of 6. So no won at all this week, but a tie.

Own numbers 1-0-1

QP numbers    0-1-1