Welcome Guest
You last visited July 21, 2017, 6:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OH no! It has started/ Trips lock out !

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2005, 7:58 am - IP Logged

It has already begun ......  Trips lockouts at the 55 diimes on Calif Eve. !!!

I wrote a post just last month on the beginning of the end for this but I didn't think it was this close.  

Multi state bets will be next.

Change has already started. Enjoy it while you can.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Zoozie's avatar - back
    South Fort Myers
    United States
    Member #26835
    November 23, 2005
    454 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2005, 8:05 am - IP Logged

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You really think we will not be allowed to bet multi-state?

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
    Napoleon Hill

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2005, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Well.... follow the dollar. The dollar will always tell you which way the wind is blowing. My guess is someone just had a meeting.  Some where along the way they got hurt and took a bath. So..... they all got together after the Boss came down raising cain and kicking trash cans around and had their "meeting."

Their accountant along with their consulting mathematician told them they were going to have to begin making some changes in light of a lot of new players and methods coming out. Their risk exposure was getting too great. 

I say they got burned !  I said trips would be the first to see the impact and they have. If you say well..... no big deal....they are just protecting themselves .....you are right about the protection aspect. The big deal part is going to be later .....when they find out its not enough.

It's not just LP members doing this I suspect. Somewhere out there in a little community college there is a math professor and a couple of grad students playing multi state trips or some version of " Speed Straights USA" and they are watching. Their problably the ones doing it..... and "they" are watching trying to descide if it's just a fluke or not. After all ....it is just "Random" right? LOL  

Stay tuned ...... more is on the way

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2005, 8:54 am - IP Logged

This was the post from the Discussion Forum a little while back about the coming changes at "the place" 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/121757/467864?q=win++d

Win d    

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2005, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

CA Daily (eve)

VTrack 444, out for 580 draws... (333, 888, 338, 388) --> previous skips: 22, 106, 7, 143, 54, 367, 84, 570, 157, 288, 48, 251, 16
          VTrack 555, out for 347 draws... (444, 999, 449, 499) --> previous skips: 46, 166, 117, 45, 210, 160, 35, 125, 317, 53, 24, 291, 131, 21, 0, 148, 0, 441

no wonder they are closing it down...

btw, VTrack 333 (222, 777, 227,277) is out for 703 draws in MI evening...

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8979 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2005, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I wrote a post just last month on the beginning of the end for this but I didn't think it was this close.

No lockouts on this end, so said friends of mine. And they play triples all over including Cali.

paurths's avatar - underground
              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
              Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2005, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

No lockouts on this end, so said friends of mine. And they play triples all over including Cali.

try 888, doesn't take it from here...

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8979 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2005, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

try 888, doesn't take it from here...

This type of happening is not uncommon, shutting off the playing of specific #(s) when the future payout may be more than what is in the payout bank.

Other states practice this as well. It's really a safeguard so that they can payoff those who have placed bets.