Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can following your intuition help you win

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 11 years ago by calabs.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2005, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I've been following a number combo which wheels 6 numbers for the pick4 in NJ.  I recently won $108 on a box.  I waited on these numbers since then, and one night, my intuition told me to play them again.  As "luck" would have it, I was running late getting home and didn't play.  That night one of the numbers fell - $158.  Well, tonight, I had the same "feeling" to play the wheel.  This time I didn't have any excuses.  Good thing, because one of the numbers I was playing straight and box fell tonight.  $3000!!!!  My biggest win to date, and I'm psyched!

Has anyone else had this type of experience?

Just thought I'd share that with you all.

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
    Member #17834
    June 28, 2005
    2083 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2005, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Yes calabs... WTG!!

I have had that feeling..It's the inner gut feeling.

I wish I would take my own advise and play.

I'm doing a test of my program but have not played my #'s even though I have had 21 hits in 6 days off 4#'s.

Sometimes we just don't know a sign is there till it's gone.......

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4054 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2005, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Hurray!Congratulations Calebs. 

takeemtothebank

United States
        Member #27050
        November 26, 2005
        40272 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2005, 7:24 am - IP Logged

Yes calabs... WTG!!

I have had that feeling..It's the inner gut feeling.

I wish I would take my own advise and play.

I'm doing a test of my program but have not played my #'s even though I have had 21 hits in 6 days off 4#'s.

Sometimes we just don't know a sign is there till it's gone.......

Powerplayer

Yeah, Powerplay......we should ALL learn to be more in touch with our intuition.  Sounds a bit of a chique, but it's true.  Now if I can only get that same intuitive feeling with the Pick 5 or 6, and I'll be set for a while!

PS - Keep up the good work on your new system.  I'm following that one very closely!  Wink

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2005, 7:28 am - IP Logged

congrats on your win..........

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2005, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your win...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
              california
              United States
              Member #23475
              October 13, 2005
              659 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2005, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations !!! I like the way you got that 2nd chance and went for it!

This happens to me a lot but I get tired waiting for the number and give up too soon.  Sometimes I make it tho!!

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                Charlotte North Carolina
                United States
                Member #464
                July 9, 2002
                17394 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2005, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Great hit calabs!

wpb

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Va Beach
                  United States
                  Member #532
                  August 2, 2002
                  17954 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2005, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

W  T  G  on your hit and yes I have hit that way, only two time's.  But it feel's good, and Good luck to you.

United States
                    Member #27050
                    November 26, 2005
                    40272 Posts
                    Posted: December 23, 2005, 10:47 am - IP Logged

thanks eveyone for the kind wishes.  We are all on this forum because we like to play the lottery in some way, shape or form.  It's fun to play.  But after tasting a pot this large, it's WAY much more fun to WIN!!!

Good luck to you all!

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
                      Cleveland, Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #11445
                      February 13, 2005
                      1303 Posts
                      Posted: December 23, 2005, 11:07 am - IP Logged

How appropriate I find this post today. I spend a couple of hours at night working up my numbers for the next draw, and I find it quite relaxing. However, more often than not, I usually find myself with the short end of the stick after the draw becuase either I didnt make combos out of the numbers I play, or I am off by one number; something that hits you between the eyes after the draw. It happened last night with Ohio's evening pick 3 draw; I had the number written down; just didnt play it.

This morning, I wrote my picks for this afternoon on a post-it-note, as I always do, then proceeded to fold the note in 1/2. In doing so, I ripped the note almost in half. I looked at it and noticed, it ripped right through one of my pick 4 numbers. So, when looking at the ripped paper, I saw another number that I wouldnt have otherwise. Needless to say, Im playing that number also. So, to see if my intuition is right, I WAS playing: 0688, 2668, 0068. The ripped happened between my first two numbers. Now, I am also playing 8826 - lets see what happens.

Since I started playing the lottery about a year ago, I have noticed that my first gut feeling is usually correct. It's my second guessing that allows me to filter my gut instinct out, and out of a win.

Snakeyes

konane's avatar - wallace
                        Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #1265
                        March 13, 2003
                        3351 Posts
                        Posted: December 23, 2005, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Congratulations !!! I like the way you got that 2nd chance and went for it!

This happens to me a lot but I get tired waiting for the number and give up too soon.  Sometimes I make it tho!!

I Agree!  Many times when you have hunches or feelings it's difficult to pin them down to a specific time. 

One of my biggest challenges with numbers is timing because it can range anywhere between 5-15 draws which can be a bit discouraging if giving up too soon.

Learn to trust what you feel and stick with it awhile.  Keep a journal and in time you might begin to recognize your patterns of feeling and time frame.

Congrats on your win!!  WTG!! 

Good luck to everyone!

United States
                          Member #119
                          February 19, 2002
                          527 Posts
                          Posted: December 23, 2005, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Snakeyes writes, "I have noticed that my first gut feeling is usually correct. It's my second guessing that allows me to filter my gut instinct out, and out of a win."

Bravo!  This is exactly the point that Malcolm Gladwell makes in his bestseller, BLINK, which I recommend to anyone who likes to read about intuition and how some people's use of intuition enables them to make uncannily accurate decisions in either a short period of time or with not a lot of information.

It's not how much information you have, it's how you use what you know combined with your intuition.

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
                            Cleveland, Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #11445
                            February 13, 2005
                            1303 Posts
                            Posted: December 25, 2005, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the tip Greg; I'll be looking for that book after the holidays. Unfortunately, that little rip in my ticket was more of a sign not to play at all...lol!

Thanks again!

Snakeyes

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: December 25, 2005, 3:10 am - IP Logged

It's funny you mention $3000.00

I won that in a similar way, a couple of years ago, In Florida, with the number 984.

I remember the day. It was a sunday afternoon. I was bored and didn't know what to do, except I remembered, I had a system from Steve Player which I bought about four months ago. It gathered dust for those four months, since it looked so much like a graph system from a prior purchase, It didn't warrant a delving into.

I decided to take it out for a spin. At that time 984 never came up even once in the entire history of Florida's p-3 game. I was playing that number for about a month, and only that number for maybe 2 or 3 dollars a day. I gave up playing it, and a week or so later I pull this graph out for a spin. I fill in the past 30 days to see the flow of the numbers, and see that 984 is overdue.

A total of 3 red flags gave it away for me.

1st: I take a serious look at this graph for the very first time in 4 months. Out of the blue!!

2nd: I knew 984 had to come out soon. ( just a gut feeling. It hadn't come out in 14 years, so it could have waited another 2 or 3. But I knew it was the night.)

3rd: Why did I decide to do all this today? And more importantly, 984 was the most overdue number according to the graph, for the past 30 days. Very strange. Just happens I take out a graph, that when filled out, has the overdue set of 984.

The above is just one of many similar things that have occured before in my life and since.

I showed this to my roomate and he was not impressed. Even with all my excitement on this he refused any possibility.

As I was leaving I told him that if he didn't play atleast 1 dollar on this, he would kick himself. He finally gave me a dollar and I was on my way to the store. I wanted to plop down atleast 50 bucks on 984, but chickened out in the end and played 6 bucks straight, and 1 buck for my roomate. He was happy the next day. I was in shock.

They all can't be a coincidence!! Especially if you compound them with a whole bunch of other things that have happened in the past and since. We're talking into the billions to 1 chance.