Welcome Guest
You last visited October 24, 2017, 7:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Online games for TN

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2005, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

My daughter spend the evening working with the lottery man last night in the station where she works.. He was there giving away t-shirts and key chains. While there , she and he had a conversation about the new games coming to TN.

The Jumbo Bucks will start over with another game number.. Same game, same prizes.. just had to change the code number retailers use..

Online games discussed..

She said he mentioned, within a year, TN will have some kind of Texas Hold'em online game.. How in the world do you play that? And a Bingo game?

Then he said, that within four years, they would have a game like Keno that will play every 14 minutes..Can you imagine that? I am one who would not like to see that come to our store.. Sounds like lots of work...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11350 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2005, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

i was hoping for an in state lotto game. or maybe something like west virginia has where you pick 6 numbers in a field of 25.i hope they don't have keno....that'll make all the cashiers hate the lottery players,lol

Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11350 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2005, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

in fact i wouldn't mind lotto south.but i heard it was on its last legs.

United States
        Member #1826
        July 11, 2003
        2645 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2005, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a Quick Draw keno game is coming to Tennessee. It also looks like G3 games are also coming. MN also has G3 games, which work like instants, but are printed from the terminal.

(insert signature here)

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
          North Dakota
          United States
          Member #13397
          April 5, 2005
          1623 Posts
          Posted: December 23, 2005, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Well First off how do you play texas hold um online???  (Sounds like an instant game to me lol)  Next Keno is cool in my opinion.  If it is anything like GA's (which it will be) not every retailer has to sell them.  It is up to the store owner.  Gas stations aren't usually a place in GA to find KENO.  Next about Jumbo Bucks...  They may be getting ready to add more Jumbo Bucks games.  ($10 Jumbo Jumbo Top Prize $500,000)  ($5 Giant Jumbo Bucks Top Prize $150,000) 

How are you going to win if you don't play?

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #1303
            March 27, 2003
            1508 Posts
            Posted: December 23, 2005, 6:33 am - IP Logged

My daughter spend the evening working with the lottery man last night in the station where she works.. He was there giving away t-shirts and key chains. While there , she and he had a conversation about the new games coming to TN.

The Jumbo Bucks will start over with another game number.. Same game, same prizes.. just had to change the code number retailers use..

Online games discussed..

She said he mentioned, within a year, TN will have some kind of Texas Hold'em online game.. How in the world do you play that? And a Bingo game?

Then he said, that within four years, they would have a game like Keno that will play every 14 minutes..Can you imagine that? I am one who would not like to see that come to our store.. Sounds like lots of work...

What we all need is a "Pick 2"...with the same prizes as a Pick 3. LOL

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11350 Posts
              Posted: December 23, 2005, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Online games discussed..

i wish it was that easy.....

and the winning number is.....58,lol

we'd all be rich.........

United States
                Member #1826
                July 11, 2003
                2645 Posts
                Posted: December 23, 2005, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Online games discussed..

Pick 2 may be a good idea seeing TN reluctance to add pair plays to Cash 3.

(insert signature here)