Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why won't SC Lottery Drop A quad ?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by webman2.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #5770
July 20, 2004
83 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2005, 11:53 am - IP Logged

I am just wondering why has south carolina education lottery , not drop a quad since they started. I play in georgia and SC, when georgia has sequence numbers like, example 6789, 2134. You can almost bet they will drop a quad.  In south carolina, I have seen sequence numbers in the past, but no quads. I have seen a lot of people play quads in SC, because of sequence numbers that south carolina do in pick 4, but no quads, I have seen people come in some stores where I play numbers and people playing quads, in hope they will drop, I know the lottery has made a lot of extra money, from people hoping a quads will drop. I just hope quads will drop one day in south carolina. It would nice if they do for SC players, come on SCedulottery, I hope you drop a quad one day, please think about it. I know the lottery has made extra money from SC players hoping a quad will drop.

Happy new Year,

To the players and South Carolina Education Lottery.

webman2

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    Charlotte North Carolina
    United States
    Member #464
    July 9, 2002
    17392 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2005, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

I for one have been playing quads in hopes one will fall.  I am still expecting one soon. I hope I am not caught off guard.  If you have noticed, a lot of trips have fallen in pick 4 latley.

Good luck webman2!

wpb

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #5770
      July 20, 2004
      83 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2005, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, WPB,  They are going to have to show me, because all I have seen is sequence numbers and trips in quads, I just do not have the confidence until they show me. They keep throwing numbers like they are going to but, show me. Alots of people have put money on quads here and they have made extra money for doing that and still no quads. I guess keep hope alive.

webman2

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2005, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

tennessee started its pick 4 in april 2005 and they haven't seen a quad either.....yet.

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #5770
          July 20, 2004
          83 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2006, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Happy New Year    2006

webman2

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #5770
            July 20, 2004
            83 Posts
            Posted: January 5, 2006, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I hope South Carolina drop a quad, if south carolina won't, I beleive georgia will, watch and see.

webman2

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
              Greenfield
              United States
              Member #3587
              February 2, 2004
              557 Posts
              Posted: January 5, 2006, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

You got to be kidding! You should play in Indiana. How would you like to drop 100K and never have hit a pic 4 straight combo? SC is a good lottery. Come to Indiana and watch the Hoosier Lottery work its magic on the numbers.  100K is what? 2 million munbers. Feel lucky you live in SC where:

license plates are cheap

property tax is cheap

honesty exists in government

you have nice environment and recreation

your water bill wasnt 115 in a single month

your cost of living dont go up 600.00 per month in 5 years

where you dont have to ever worry about living in a tent

where u dont go to jail for putting a flashlight in some wild animals face

where your lawmakers actually legislate instead of worrying about whether the son is rising or falling on the state flag.

You should count your blessings that you live in good ole SC. I used to live in the Low Country and I loved it. Do you want to appreciate South Carolina, then come to Indiana. Oh yeah, now they are trying to steal Hurst Beans land for their lowsy Colts stadium. Thats right. A compant that had been around and supplies food to the country. I guess Colts are more important than food.

I know I could make it here if I was a foreignor--I would just get a contract with the DOT seeing how the Government is outsourcing all the jobs to everyone but people from Indiana. What a life. SO, a simple lesson to you---dont knock anything about South Carolina until you come here.

Signed,

Happy Hoosier in a Tent

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

Greenfield
                United States
                Member #3587
                February 2, 2004
                557 Posts
                Posted: January 5, 2006, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

By the way, allow me to introduce myself. Just look to the left and you can see my name is losingjeff and I am from Indiana and I live in a Van down by the river!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greenfield
                  United States
                  Member #3587
                  February 2, 2004
                  557 Posts
                  Posted: January 5, 2006, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I am bankrupt, sitting here drinking a beer, listening to my radio in the van, and fishing. Fun is bad! Cant decide if its going to rain or not? I will have to find out so I can decide whether to sleep in the Van or pitch the tent.

Signed,

Happy Hoosier

South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #5770
                    July 20, 2004
                    83 Posts
                    Posted: January 5, 2006, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Ok, losingjeff, I hope and pray everything will work out for you, look to the lord thy God and he can supply all of your needs, please trust in God and he is the answer. Jesus is the answer, He will never let you down.

God Bless You, webman2