Page 1 of 1
  • singleMOM
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #27,986
    December 8, 2005
    7 Posts

HELLO,

I have this system and it is not  "Flawless" (guaranteed)

I'd like to hear what their reply is?

HAPPY NEW YEAR Big Smile

SingleMom

• JAP69
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8,967 Posts

I have read some of Gails wheels in a mag.

What I see is that you must have the winning numbers in [your chosen group]for a wheel guarantee.

Numbers are where you find them.

• vick
    Canada
    Member #2,859
    November 23, 2003
    463 Posts

Paul i asked them the same question last year and they said it's designed to be that way, here's both my email to them and their reply. Also i think they have a windows version of the software in the works, but personally i really like this dos based one so it will have to be really good for me to buy it unless it's free ).
    ------------------------------------------------
    Hi i have your most upto date software Release: 3.55 05/11/04      Gail Howard's Smart Luck.

I have a few issues that the software reports incorrect data in it's

9. Companion Pairs (tm), Etc.
    vrs the
    X. Number Group Test Drive (tm)

For example i use this database of the canada 649, complete upto and including Dec 17 2004:
                   CAN0649
    CANADA NATIONAL 6/49+B

The 9. Companion Pairs (tm), Etc. chart shows only 10 hits for 5-7-10

however it shows it as 13 [which is the correct number] in the X: group number test drive, which means the draw data is correct it's just a slight problem with her companion pairs database selection, it seems only the COMPANION TRIADS have this error, the other pairs seem ok vrs the x charts. In fact all the triads are off by 1 or 2 .

Is there a known bug here and if so will an update be released?

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------
    This is their reply to me:

Hello,

The Numbers 5-7-10 appear in at least one 4-number match, on 10-06-84 and 04-29-87 and may be in other higher-number sets. Per Gail's instructions the higher number matches are not de-composed into all of the smaller subgroups. The number group test drive and the HIT-WITH function produce the same results (the correct results in my opinion, but I'm not the boss of what goes into the program---just the programmer). If I can ever get the windows version done, I will make that behavior an option so everyone can smile.

Best Regards

Technical Support

• BobP
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3,577 Posts

There's something to that reply seeing as how it works as the lottery does where when you win a 4# prize you don't get a 3# prize too, well they say it's in there, but we all know there is only one prize paid per winning ticket.

BobP

• Maryland
    United States
    Member #986
    January 5, 2003
    280 Posts

I have read some of Gails wheels in a mag.

What I see is that you must have the winning numbers in [your chosen group]for a wheel guarantee.

Jap69, if you look at my post the winning numbers are in my group.  If someone else has GH maybe they could try it with theirs using my numbers.  Could be a glitch in my particular program.

• paul762
    United Kingdom
    Member #3,002
    December 11, 2003
    542 Posts

Paul i asked them the same question last year and they said it's designed to be that way, here's both my email to them and their reply. Also i think they have a windows version of the software in the works, but personally i really like this dos based one so it will have to be really good for me to buy it unless it's free ).
    Hi i have your most upto date software Release: 3.55 05/11/04      Gail Howard's Smart Luck.

I have a few issues that the software reports incorrect data in it's

9. Companion Pairs (tm), Etc.
    vrs the
    X. Number Group Test Drive (tm)

For example i use this database of the canada 649, complete upto and including Dec 17 2004:
                   CAN0649
    CANADA NATIONAL 6/49+B

The 9. Companion Pairs (tm), Etc. chart shows only 10 hits for 5-7-10

however it shows it as 13 [which is the correct number] in the X: group number test drive, which means the draw data is correct it's just a slight problem with her companion pairs database selection, it seems only the COMPANION TRIADS have this error, the other pairs seem ok vrs the x charts. In fact all the triads are off by 1 or 2 .

Is there a known bug here and if so will an update be released?

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------
    This is their reply to me:

Hello,

The Numbers 5-7-10 appear in at least one 4-number match, on 10-06-84 and 04-29-87 and may be in other higher-number sets. Per Gail's instructions the higher number matches are not de-composed into all of the smaller subgroups. The number group test drive and the HIT-WITH function produce the same results (the correct results in my opinion, but I'm not the boss of what goes into the program---just the programmer). If I can ever get the windows version done, I will make that behavior an option so everyone can smile.

Best Regards

Technical Support

Vick, I am trying to find the best 3 number companions for the irish lotto (3 seperate draws) how far off are the top numbers, eg. main irish lotto draw I have top group on chart(9) as 1-7-27 with 11 hits however on checking the 10 hits there is 6-24-30 + 13-18-23 , when checking these with chart(x) they also have 11 hits ??? how far is this out, I mean could a number group with 8 or 9 hits actually have 12 and be the top group??

im confused, whats the best way around this?

• New TopicNew Poll

Page 1 of 1
    Subscribe to this topic