Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

True mumbers in a dream -621

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lattelotto2.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
CHICAGO
United States
Member #28557
December 18, 2005
111 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2006, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

I can only recall two times when people I know saw the numbers in a dream.  the first time  when my Uncle Sam died (he was a bookmaker for the horses) anyway he came to his son-in-law in a dream and told him what horses to play and don't you know those horse came in-

The second time my son had a dream and told me the numbers (pick three) of course I discounted this -------and wouldn't you know it they came in.  My point is -when this info is given it is not a whole  bunch of numbers to confuse the player it is the exact numbers

So for the clairvoyants reading this --how about the exact numbers? Why do we have to have  50 numbers that  obscure the real ones unless your source is random numbers ot the eight ball. If that is so then it is luck, luck , the luck of the draw- and you should  just say these are random numbers so we will know these are not exact- of course we will know after the fact anyway- :+

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
    Member #26882
    November 23, 2005
    1404 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2006, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Buzz,

I do not own a Eight Ball? I do not pull numbers from my arse! They are given to me by my Guides and they are accurate! Personally, I have never posted  50 numbers at one time? The numbers I post is 24 and under and they all come in the week in many states and BEST OF ALL THEY ARE GIVEN FREELY. You do not understand the concept of it all!

The only advice I can give you is use your own random numbers and Have Luck, Luck, Luck on your own! But to sit and criticize everyone else and their time and efforts and winning systems is not going to get you anywhere and won't put any money in your pocket. I wish you the best of luck, however negativity is not going to bring money to you, as you even mentioned in your post that when you Were Given Numbers you discounted them. Watch everyone who posts predictions and then pick your numbers according to your own gut feeling and put them down on paper and track it first then once you get the feel of it start putting small amounts of money down on actual bets. Basically We are giving accurate numbers!!!!

Blessings!

lucky123's avatar - flower2
      Brodnax, Virginia
      United States
      Member #15183
      May 11, 2005
      391 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2006, 5:21 pm - IP Logged
        BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
        CHICAGO
        United States
        Member #28557
        December 18, 2005
        111 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2006, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Dear Clair,

I am sorry- Please forgive me- I reread your comments and I think I offended thee- Although I used the word clairvoyant I was not  refering to you- per se- and since you stated you have  know psychic ability then you should not have taken offense. And if you could pull numbers out of your arse, as you put it, I bet they would be better than the ones you get from the guides, after all that would be quite a feat, maybe  even God sent.

Furthermore since the numbers are free does that mean they are more accurate???  Most things free are worth crap or  there is some catch and you find out ain't nothing free-    Would you make people pay if the numbers were specific and accurate? If you could guarantee these numbers would your follwers have to  pay ? How many of these numbers do you actually play and capitalize on?   

crookston MN
          United States
          Member #23229
          October 9, 2005
          297 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2006, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Clair,

I would just like to say thank you for all your posts. i am fairly new here and, all i do is go back to the history of my state and hope i get a good gut feeling about a number to show from posts by LP members like yourself. Minnesota is my state and i don't get actual Minnesota numbers so i appreciate your posts along with with a few others i look at daily!! 

Thank you very much, your a huge help!!

lattelotto2