Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howards Balanced wheels better!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by calabs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2006, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Hi All,

Last night I played a 16 number wheel (3/4) for the NJ Cash 5.  The wheel contained 4 of the five numbers.  Although the guarantee win is only one ticket with 3 numbers, it produced MUCH more than that.  I wound up hitting 5 tickets with three numbers and 1 ticket with 4 numbers!  About $500!!  I used one of Gail Howards balanced wheels from her Wheel 5 book.  Now I also have LottoPro 2005.  This software also has a wheel with the same numbers and guarantee.  When I checked the LottoPro wheel, there was only 1 win with three numbers!  Has anyone else done a similar type of comparison?  Needless to say, I'll be sticking with her balanced wheels, and attempt to pick my own numbers.

New York, NY
    United States
    Member #13514
    April 7, 2005
    235 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2006, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

WOW  It's nice to see that someone actually won with her wheels.  I have her books, and I'm still reading through them, and trying to figure the system out. 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23273 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2006, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

To each their own, I suppose.

Myself, I don't particularly like to use Gail Howard's wheels, because I think they're a bit bloated.  You have to pay too much for coverage of the numbers.

On the other hand, I posted my favorite wheels here on Lottery Post in the Wheels section.  The wheels here are much more budget-friendly, providing the same coverage of numbers at a much better price point. 

If you're after perfectly balanced wheels, there are some really good ones posted there, which provide triple-balance.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
        Member #27050
        November 26, 2005
        40272 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2006, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd - I'm relatively new to the lotto scene and still on the steep part of the learning curve, but Gail's wheels have made me some nice money.  I do have a problem with some of the combos that come out......not very probable outcomes based on statistical analysis.  but all the lines must be played to achieve the minimum win.  You're right, her wheels are not very cost affective.  I'd like to take a look at your wheels to compare.

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
          chicago ill.
          United States
          Member #3600
          February 4, 2004
          337 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2006, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Years ago..I had bought  some wheels from gail howard and I wasn't winning anything. Then based on her concepts..I had changed the way wheels were formatted and then started to have unbelievable results. I finally hit the jackpot ...twice in a 5 month period. Then the Illinois lottery had to ruin it and increased the amount of balls from 30 to 39. Since then I have had a hell of a time trying to win anything....I guess I have to have a bigger wheel.

I guess that it doesn't matter whose wheels that you use...you still have to chose which numbers to wheel and for how much.

It still comes down to a heck of alot of money...but the chase was worth it. And the "GLORY"...tho' it is short lived. Money comes and Money goes!!!!

United States
            Member #27050
            November 26, 2005
            40272 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2006, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Years ago..I had bought  some wheels from gail howard and I wasn't winning anything. Then based on her concepts..I had changed the way wheels were formatted and then started to have unbelievable results. I finally hit the jackpot ...twice in a 5 month period. Then the Illinois lottery had to ruin it and increased the amount of balls from 30 to 39. Since then I have had a hell of a time trying to win anything....I guess I have to have a bigger wheel.

I guess that it doesn't matter whose wheels that you use...you still have to chose which numbers to wheel and for how much.

It still comes down to a heck of alot of money...but the chase was worth it. And the "GLORY"...tho' it is short lived. Money comes and Money goes!!!!

st.germain - In NJ, we use 40 numbers!  Certanly makes for big wheels if you want to wheel close to 1/2 the numbers!  I'm still learning what's good and what's not.  Gail's wheels so far have been good to me, but as mentioned before, it really depends on where the number is in the wheel.  Todd's totally balanced wheels may help in that regard where all number show equally.  If you use a system where you believe some numbers are stronger than others, then Gail's wheels give you the option of placing those numbers where they appear more often.  That's what's attractive (IMHO) with her wheels.