Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I got it figured out

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Anna, TX
United States
Member #26720
November 21, 2005
263 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2006, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I read on some website that you should not pool in the lottery with people who tend to be unlucky because it lessens your chances of a hit.

I have determined the unlucky person is me and since I cannot seperate myself from myself I might be able to do you guys a favor. I am going to post all the numbers I think are going to hit. If they happen to be one of the numbers that someone who usually has alot of hits, then don't play that one. See, I can help you narrow down your selection! Whatever numbers I say will undeniably NOT hit. I promise.

haha.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5124 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2006, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

I read on some website that you should not pool in the lottery with people who tend to be unlucky because it lessens your chances of a hit.

I have determined the unlucky person is me and since I cannot seperate myself from myself I might be able to do you guys a favor. I am going to post all the numbers I think are going to hit. If they happen to be one of the numbers that someone who usually has alot of hits, then don't play that one. See, I can help you narrow down your selection! Whatever numbers I say will undeniably NOT hit. I promise.

haha.

hairless:

WHY??????????????.........don'''''''''''''''''''''ttttttttttttt YOU KeeeeePPPPP...ALL

Good info to yoursel.........????????????????????????????????????????????

OOAARRRRRRRRRRR..........Youuuuu, piick #3,#4,#5,#6.........or bones BALL?

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>

PSYKOMO 

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      PA
      United States
      Member #22983
      October 6, 2005
      2226 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2006, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

LOL! nice. Try to cover all the combinations except 5 numbers for the powerball, and I will play the remaining 5. After that, who says you are not lucky?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2006, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

haha.

I've heard the more you play the luckier you get and that's the reason some people like to join lottery pools with people who buy extra tickets on their own outside the pool.  They're thinking if a member wins on his own he will share his winnings with other pool members.  This way they not only increase their odds of winning with the pool tickets but with the additional tickets bought by its members.

That's the reason I don't join lottery pools, I prefer to buy my tickets and not worry about someone suing and saying we had an understanding to share everything I won but the price of my extra tickets.  Too many people think that a lottery winner should be willing to share his winnings with his friends even if they never contributed to the price of the winning tickets.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4533 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2006, 12:15 am - IP Logged

That post just made my day! and Here i thought I was the only one that had that lil secret method!

Thanks hareless for bringing humour to us sometimes unlucky folks, we are not alone. :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.