Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

gloria777 is the same person as dman2005

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23260 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2006, 11:15 am - IP Logged

I really hate when people do that, especially when they post a message as one person, then login as another name and give themselves a "congratulations".

Thus is the case with this thread: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/122821

About half-way through the thread "gloria777" posts a BIG hit, and the next message by dman is the "congrats".

Dman, the best thing you can do for yourself right now is to 'fess up and let the members know you won't be doing that anymore.

To anyone else who has done this kind of thing, or is thinking about it:  DON'T.

All I need is the slightest inclination that it's happening, and I can figure it out in about 3 minutes flat.

For example, I just saw Tenaj's comment about "you were here all the time under another name", and a little digging revealed the truth.  (I wonder if Tenaj was correct about the identity.)

Also, anyone who is not familiar with the rules here should check them out.  The rule in question is Each forum member may have only one account.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2006, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Trying to pass himself/herself off by switching gender?

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2006, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

ROFL

takeemtothebank

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
        Member #91
        January 19, 2002
        11927 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2006, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

"Bates Motel"  ...he's his own mother!

Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2006, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Trying to pass himself/herself off by switching gender?

That's very common for people who post under multiple names. 

The other thing that is common, and you will notice it in "gloria's" posts, is that they try to make the font different, as if they are a completely different personality.  The "gloria" persona wrote in italics, and supposedly even played different states (to try to make others think they are different people).

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
            Yinzer Country, PA
            United States
            Member #4067
            March 18, 2004
            2741 Posts
            Posted: January 10, 2006, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

It could be that this person has Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly Multiple Personality Disorder).f that is the case, then Ihope they can get the help they need.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

Litebets27's avatar - power
              Maryland
              United States
              Member #10465
              January 14, 2005
              6065 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2006, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

My husband and I are both members. We have different PC's and he rarely post. But sometimes he will use my computer or I will use his especially when one of us are experiencing some kind of problem with our computers. I hope no one would ever think that we are the same person.

litebets

besides, he's a Ravens FanThumbs Down

GO STEELERS  Banana

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2006, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Very good....looks like we have a lot of good "methane busters" here.

Way to go Rick G...lol...oops forgot to change usernames...Big Grin

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Zoozie's avatar - back
                  South Fort Myers
                  United States
                  Member #26835
                  November 23, 2005
                  454 Posts
                  Posted: January 10, 2006, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Why in the world would anyone do this?  Is it a self-esteem boost?  I have a hard enough time being one person!

FYI - There is only one Zoozie (and that's not my "real" name *wink*)

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
                  Napoleon Hill

Litebets27's avatar - power
                    Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #10465
                    January 14, 2005
                    6065 Posts
                    Posted: January 10, 2006, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Very good....looks like we have a lot of good "methane busters" here.

Way to go Rick G...lol...oops forgot to change usernames...Big Grin

What?

litebets

United States
                      Member #23383
                      October 11, 2005
                      485 Posts
                      Posted: January 10, 2006, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Todd,
                      Thanks for bringing this up. If you must know..ie my personal business Gloria was a girlfriend of mine. For almost 6 months. We are no longer together. I do have 2 pc's networked together and we use to be online at the same time. She did her thing and I did mine...anyway I wish you would have emailed me about this before making it public. Oh well.....shrugs and laughs it off....

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                        Beautiful Florida
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        20108 Posts
                        Posted: January 10, 2006, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

That really is pathetic...!

I don't really understand the logic, except for generating one's own self esteem.

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23260 Posts
                          Posted: January 10, 2006, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Todd,
                          Thanks for bringing this up. If you must know..ie my personal business Gloria was a girlfriend of mine. For almost 6 months. We are no longer together. I do have 2 pc's networked together and we use to be online at the same time. She did her thing and I did mine...anyway I wish you would have emailed me about this before making it public. Oh well.....shrugs and laughs it off....

Yeah, I'm sure.  And you post "way to go's" back and forth, eh?

You know, this is just another excuse on your part.  You're obviously not ready to come clean, and I was exactly correct in bringing it up in public, so that others know what's been going on, and know that in some cases they've been duped. 

I've done this kind of thing in public before, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

You are being dishonest, IMHO.  Nobody's girlfriend would post about hitting in Kentucky, and then you post the next second like you didn't know about it, and saying that you don't play there.

Your explanation is preposterous.

It's quite possible that you had a girlfriend named "gloria" -- I don't doubt that.  But I do doubt your story about your "gloria777" username being a person other than yourself.

United States
                            Member #23383
                            October 11, 2005
                            485 Posts
                            Posted: January 10, 2006, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

Yeah, I'm sure.  And you post "way to go's" back and forth, eh?

You know, this is just another excuse on your part.  You're obviously not ready to come clean, and I was exactly correct in bringing it up in public, so that others know what's been going on, and know that in some cases they've been duped.

I've done this kind of thing in public before, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

You are being dishonest, IMHO.  Nobody's girlfriend would post about hitting in Kentucky, and then you post the next second like you didn't know about it, and saying that you don't play there.

Your explanation is preposterous.

It's quite possible that you had a girlfriend named "gloria" -- I don't doubt that.  But I do doubt your story about your "gloria777" username being a person other than yourself.

I have not duped anyone!....I am also not being dishonest...I have nothing to come clean about...She played in whatever states she wanted and I played in mine. You want to debate that also? Like I said..she did her thing and I did mine...meaning she played whatever numbers she wanted wherever she wanted. We don't have to tell each other where or what we are playing..lol...that's just your way of trying to get more into my personal life..or you just like to assume things....and we know what happens when people assume.

United States
                              Member #916
                              December 12, 2002
                              18335 Posts
                              Posted: January 10, 2006, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Todd with all due respect there are out there old girlfriends playing tricks on old boyfriends for revenge....so let's give him a break...He did post his story....let's wait and see and give him another try....I know it's all a waste of time for us and for you especially.....Let's close the topic and let's get back to the numbers.....Peace