Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bad news about GA-KY-VA Lose for Life

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #379
June 5, 2002
11296 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2006, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Today I received an e-mail from the GA lottery. They said that GA _will_not_ be offering a cash option in the upcoming Lose for Life game.

Would the $520,000 cash option be limited to KY and/or VA, or a false rumor?

Alabama
    United States
    Member #17830
    June 27, 2005
    309 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2006, 12:07 am - IP Logged

If that's the case, I guess I'll have more money available to play Fantasy 5 in Georgia since I won't be playing WFL. 

Maybe I'll just play the Tennessee Lottery - the drive to the TN state line takes about the same amount of time as the drive to the GA state line.  The TN Lotto 5 is a great game that's been having some nice size jackpots recently (e.g. Friday's estimated $610K - yep, I've got tickets!).   And I'd  rather play Power Ball than Mega Millions.

If they're smart, the GLC will bring back Lotto Georgia to complement WFL.  Otherwise, the GA Lottery will probably end up losing money in the long term.

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
      North Dakota
      United States
      Member #13397
      April 5, 2005
      1623 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2006, 3:32 am - IP Logged

MrBobb...  Good luck with lotto 5.  I have one ticket.  (multi draw)  I'm going home this weekend since it's a holiday here on the USA campus.  In order to drive home I have to drive 400 miles through a state that has a lot of potential...  AL has what it takes...  I just don't know.  What a waste I guess.  To stay on topic.  Lotto South will be sort of missed in a way.  But in another way WFL would be fun to play now and then because of the odds... 

How are you going to win if you don't play?

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2006, 4:00 am - IP Logged

instead of the win for life "gimmick" they should've just kept it as a jackpot game.heck all they had to do was just rename it and change the matrix to give it a fresher appeal.......

United States
          Member #379
          June 5, 2002
          11296 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2006, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

instead of the win for life "gimmick" they should've just kept it as a jackpot game.heck all they had to do was just rename it and change the matrix to give it a fresher appeal.......

Lotto South should have started as a 6/53 game drawn Mondays & Thursdays.