Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keep it Simple

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Flint mi
United States
Member #29772
January 6, 2006
33 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2006, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I have been reading some topics on METHODS to hit the numbers.

Some have three page's of  how they pick a three or four digit. Do this and

watch out for that and at the end of reading everything over and over I sit

back and say....... WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO TELL US.....all i can say

KEEP IT SIMPLE..

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31528 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2006, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

keep it simple stupid      KISS   

love to nibble those micey feet.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2006, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Take a look at my new singles consecutives chart at the lottery systems forum it can't be simpler than that.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
        A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4574 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2006, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I applaud a newcomers accessment on this early view. Once you get the hang of some of the systems though its like riding a bike,Seems difficult at first but after you apply it, it really does work!

Find what works for you and share at will :) Best to you and welcome to the forum!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
          Chicago,IL.
          United States
          Member #2902
          November 29, 2003
          1435 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2006, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I have been reading some topics on METHODS to hit the numbers.

Some have three page's of  how they pick a three or four digit. Do this and

watch out for that and at the end of reading everything over and over I sit

back and say....... WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO TELL US.....all i can say

KEEP IT SIMPLE..

What your saying is true. In some cases it may be just a way a person happens to express their thoughts. Along the same thoughts I also have seen some vaulable information with bullsh*** thrown in. Their are a lot of L.P. members who are posting methods in order to share and get opinions from others and are willing to answer questions about their systems and then their other members who post methods to brag how good they are and how much money they are winning. These members tend to hide facts, dodge questions about their systems and take questions harshly. These people are full of b.s., though they might actually believe diffferently. The need to feel important, wanted, loved etc... and usually will gain support of other people who are like them telling the poster they need to prove nothing to know one and stuff of that nature. Stay away from these people! These people really bug me because there are so many good people here at L.P. who are willing to help and share their time and great ideas without praise or bragging, answer questions,  p.m's, share software and take the time to explain things without an ounce of b.s. that it is a shame we need to sift though some crap to get great information from honest, caring, helpful L.P. members.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10389 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2006, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Lantern, If that simple method is the thread I think it might be, could you explain to some of us dummies how the numbers on the left - the single and two digit ones, are derived?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2006, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss

That is not so much a system or method as it is a chart of 2 and 3 digits consecutive numbers.

The consecutive numbers can come out on a game from maybe about 20% to maybe about 60 to 65%, very often on many or some states they come about from 45 to 55% more or less.

The Sum numbers on the left and the LDR and Root numbers on the right and the colors of the numbers for High-Low and Even-Odd patterns are there to help you filter those numbers down some, so if you play them, you won't have to play so many of them.

If you would read my old posts that are mostly on the Lottery Systems forum, they explain some about filters, what they are and how they can be used.

Read those old posts and then you can ask me questions about them.

Good luck. 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."