Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

winning excel chart

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by retxx.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3594 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2006, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

would really like to know who has a proven excel spreadsheet they can share  with the forum members. Can we try out in our own states to prove it works. Thanks to anyone who responds.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2006, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Retxx, do you have any spreadsheets that you can share with the forum? 

I would really like to see what you are working with.  And it doesn't even have to be proven--just something that you have done.

L ttaL   T

BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3594 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2006, 11:00 am - IP Logged

the only one I tried was hypersoniqs without much luck. I am hoping there is someone out there sitting on an excel that can have us test in our own states that is allready working for them in their state. thanks

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2006, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Retxx

If somebody would automate pick 3 and or pick 4 filtering and if the program(s) and or Excel spreadsheet were made public, if the workouts did work at first, it would not be too long before the state lotteries made whatever changes they would have to make to make sure that those workouts would not work anymore.

They run the lotteries in such a way to make sure that most workouts will only work a PART of the time and not all of the time, also they try to make sure that the patterns are not always the same with all of the states, so that if something works for 1 state that maybe it won't work for many others.

The way to outsmart them is to know a lot more about the games than they do and to be very flexable and to have systems or methods that are also good and flexable, a static system might be good, but 1 that changes with the game(s) could be better.

Good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
          Member #13130
          March 30, 2005
          2171 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2006, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

If someone has a system that works in their state, that is probably all the "testing" they require. Roll Eyes

Moving on ...
          Can anyone set their .colorindex higher than 56? If so, let me know which version of XL (or Office) you're running and which OS.
          I reworked another toy (macro) today, if anyone wants a playdate ... Cool I got a little work for ya.
          I seem to be over this coding block. 

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #22395
            September 24, 2005
            1583 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2006, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

retxx

You mean you want a spreadsheet to pick out winning numbers for you?

I was under the impression that people here were using spreadsheets to do research of one form or another or figuring their statistics - not spreadsheets that actually predict winners?

BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3594 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2006, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

most spreadsheets with macros seem to have prediction capabilities built in so i think there are some out there sitting around just waiting to be tested if someone is willing to share theirs with the forum.