Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

custom results page

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
takeitez's avatar - japheth
Carters Lake, Ga.
United States
Member #5313
June 29, 2004
1065 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2006, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Todd,

Under "Results" on the blue bar we have "Custom Lottery Results".  I only track the states that have 'real ball machines'. I know several people only track a few states.

Do you  think it would be possible to put the states on there with a button by each? That way we could select the states we want to print out  without printing every thing on the page.

Thanks for your consideration. You have, by far the best lotto site on the net. Just the tools alone are worth the membership price.

ez

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
    Member #17834
    June 28, 2005
    2083 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2006, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Todd,

Under "Results" on the blue bar we have "Custom Lottery Results".  I only track the states that have 'real ball machines'. I know several people only track a few states.

Do you  think it would be possible to put the states on there with a button by each? That way we could select the states we want to print out  without printing every thing on the page.

Thanks for your consideration. You have, by far the best lotto site on the net. Just the tools alone are worth the membership price.

ez

I Agree!

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

5 THUMBS UP!!!

PP

Good luck to everyone!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23259 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2006, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Todd,

ez

That may be possible at some point, as I have in my to-do's a way to customize a list of states that you like to play, and have all the features, not just the results, be able to be customized for your favorite states.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I am collecting my priorities for new features at the moment, but I'm not going to be starting programming of new features for about another month, so please don't expect anything right away.

Also, FYI, I appreciate the nice comments about the web site, but it's really not necessary to insert compliments along with your feature suggestions.  I'm always on the lookout for good suggestions, regardless of who makes them, and what they think of the site.  It's really good to know that you enjoy the tools here, but I hope you don't think it's necessary to butter-up the webmaster in order to get me to consider your suggestions.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!