Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jesus cross #?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Angellight.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
california
United States
Member #23475
October 13, 2005
659 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2006, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Wasn't there a number of 3 digits on the cross? Maybe it was in a movie?

Dreamed this this morning but not sure of #s. Need help, thanks.

TA

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2006, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Wasn't there a number of 3 digits on the cross? Maybe it was in a movie?

Dreamed this this morning but not sure of #s. Need help, thanks.

TA

I have these numbers for cross 912*414 with pairs: 11 17 51.  Good Luck

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2006, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
        clarkston georgia
        United States
        Member #555
        August 8, 2002
        3348 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2006, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

I dont know but it is something to look into but this number I always think of 886

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4054 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2006, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Yes NodI don't know, but they were gambling at the foot on the cross.  The bible says that "they were casting lots" I don't think I'll be messing with that. LOL

The 666 don't scare me because we all know that we win at the end.

takeemtothebank

california
            United States
            Member #23475
            October 13, 2005
            659 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2006, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Casting lots. . . . . ? LOL I think that's another number all together.

The number in my dream was at the TOP of the cross and I think there is one either in the bible or it was in a movie. . .

I got these for God's #s = 3 for the trinity, 7= God's perfect number and maybe 9= for completion.

However, I don't think those were the #s in my dream, LOL.

Seems like it was 5-3-7, but I like 731 and 931 so now I'm getting too many numbers, LOL.

Thanks for your input Tenaj, Jani, Bird.

Pac, I like your 888 a lot. . . .it's definately coming somewhere!!!!

GOOD LUCK TODAY EVERYONE!!!

TA

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2006, 2:58 pm - IP Logged
              Two months passed since my discovery of the significance of the number 888. On July 31, 1994, as I was to get the mail from our post office box, I noticed that box 888 seems to be somewhere in the middle. The set of boxes consists of nine columns and eight rows.� When I counted the boxes on the left, right, above and below box 888, to my surprise, I discovered that box 888 is in the middle and a symmetrical cross could be formed.� It is on the fifth column and the fourth row.� There are four boxes on the right of 888, four on the left, four below and three above.� If you draw a vertical line and a horizontal line through box 888, you will form a cross.� Is this a coincidence?� 888, number of Jesus, cross!

I had been sharing this discovery to friends and work colleagues, and sketching how the pattern looked like.� Later, I decided to take photos of the boxes to show how it looked like.� That was much better than making a sketch each time.� It made my explaining much easier.� Here is one of the photos that I took of box 888.� And here is the schematic diagram of that set of boxes I did on MS Word in March 1999.

Two months passed since my discovery of the significance of the number 888. On July 31, 1994, as I was to get the mail from our post office box, I noticed that box 888 seems to be somewhere in the middle. The set of boxes consists of nine columns and eight rows.� When I counted the boxes on the left, right, above and below box 888, to my surprise, I discovered that box 888 is in the middle and a symmetrical cross could be formed.� It is on the fifth column and the fourth row.� There are four boxes on the right of 888, four on the left, four below and three above.� If you draw a vertical line and a horizontal line through box 888, you will form a cross.� Is this a coincidence?� 888, number of Jesus, cross!

I had been sharing this discovery to friends and work colleagues, and sketching how the pattern looked like.� Later, I decided to take photos of the boxes to show how it looked like.� That was much better than making a sketch each time.� It made my explaining much easier.� Here is one of the photos that I took of box 888.� And here is the schematic diagram of that set of boxes I did on MS Word in March 1999.

In school, we learned about the ancient Roman Numeral System which we still use for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc.� Under this system, seven letters of the Roman alphabet are used as basic symbols to represent values, namely: I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000).� Thus, for example, XVI is 16 and DCCCLXXXVIII is 888.
              Unlike the Roman Numeral System, the Greeks in their Ionic Greek Ciphered Numeral System used all the 24 capital letters of the Greek alphabet plus three foreign symbols, vau, koppa, and sampi (6, 90, and 900), to represent values as shown in the following table:

A
              B
              G
              D
              E
              F
              Z
              H
              q
              alpha
              beta
              gamma
              delta
              epsilon
              vau
              zeta
              eta
              theta

I
              K
              L
              M
              N
              X
              O
              P
              q
              iota
              kappa
              lambda
              mu
              nu
              xi
              omicron
              pi
              koppa

R
              S
              T
              U
              F
              C
              Y
              W
              S
              rho
              sigma
              tau
              upsilon
              phi
              chi
              psi
              omega
              sampi

vau and koppa are of Phoenician origin.� vau is shaped like the letter F, while koph, qoph, or koppa is shaped somewhat like Q.� A character known in modern times as sampi is shaped somewhat like the Greek letter pi, P, but tipped about 45 degrees to the right, and represented in the table by S.� The small letters of the Greek alphabet, by the way, is just a recent introduction.

Aside from the Greeks, the use of letters of the alphabet for the numeral system was also used in the Hebrew Numeral System and the Arabic Alphabetic Numeral System.
              In January 1999, I realized that this Greek numeral system came into use in Greece since 3rd century BC.� That is 300 years even before Jesus was born!� When Jesus was born, it was the Romans who were the colonizers of Bethlehem. As such, the Roman numeral system was the one in used. The number 888 cannot even be derived from the name of Jesus since only the letter I in the name of Jesus is found in the numeral system.
              �In Greek, the name of Jesus is spelled I H S O U S (iota, eta, sigma, omicron, upsilon, sigma).� Substituting in the Greek numeral system the equivalent numerical values to each letter in the name of Jesus and adding them up, the total is 888.� This value is represented as W P H (omega, pi, eta) and does not look like 888.�

I
              iota
              =

H
              eta
              =

S
              sigma
              =

O
              omicron
              =

U
              upsilon
              =

S
              sigma
              =

W P H
              Total
              =

It was only in the 12th century A.D. that the sum would look like 888 when the Arabic numerals using the characters 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 came into general use in Europe.� The number eight that we use now does not even look like the number eight in the modern Arabic numeral.� There, the number 8 looks like the Greek letter lambda or an inverted V.
              During the time of Jesus, the Arabic Numeral System was not used yet.� The number 8 did not even look like 8 now.� The Romans were in control of Jerusalem and the Roman numeral system was used.� 888 was represented in this numeral system as DCCCLXXXVIII.
              It would need two different numeral systems and fifteen centuries apart before this amazing revelation of 888 would be discovered in the Arabic Numeral System.� And it would be another eight centuries later before the number of Jesus and the crucifixion would be manifested and confirmed�in humble post office boxes!

Is it a coincidence that the name of the Son of Man in Greek would be Jesus and be spelled I H S O U S?� Is it a coincidence that the Greek would be using all the letters of their alphabet in the Ionic Greek Ciphered Numeral System, which gave values to each letter in the name of Jesus?� Is it a coincidence that eventually, using a newer, modern numeral system, the number of Jesus would be revealed as 888?�

california
                United States
                Member #23475
                October 13, 2005
                659 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2006, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

WoW Pac,

Thank you! All very interesting.  Is that from your diary? Or, if it is from a numbers book could you please tell us the name of it, etc.

The bible is full of mathematics, in fact the whole universe! Years ago I had an article about numbers in the bible but I gave it away. Wish I had kept a copy of it to use now!

999 hit So. Carolina today mid day. Maybe tonight we'll see 888. Or 333, 777.

Good luck.

What's that reference?

TA

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2006, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanx for asking. No it's not my diary. I just Googled it and found the appropriate relavance. I actually found much better facts after that last post of mine. I wasn't privvy to the info I discovered. I always thought the number 777 was associated with GOD, not 888. Go figure.......

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                    Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4054 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2006, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

WoW Pac,

Thank you! All very interesting.  Is that from your diary? Or, if it is from a numbers book could you please tell us the name of it, etc.

The bible is full of mathematics, in fact the whole universe! Years ago I had an article about numbers in the bible but I gave it away. Wish I had kept a copy of it to use now!

999 hit So. Carolina today mid day. Maybe tonight we'll see 888. Or 333, 777.

Good luck.

What's that reference?

TA

Yes NodI read a book many many years ago called "God's Numerology".  It talked about the significance of numbers like 1 is for unity and 2 is for division, 3 is resurrection and of course 12 is completion...12 Tribes of Israel.  The number 5 is grace and I remember that 17 and 23 were bad numbers.

The significances were examined in examples like when Jesus told Lazarus to come forth 3 times - resurrection and when the walls of Jericho was marched around 9 times.

takeemtothebank

california
                      United States
                      Member #23475
                      October 13, 2005
                      659 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2006, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

379 conn. midday

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: January 18, 2006, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I thought the walls of Jericho were circled around 7 times before they came-a-tumblin down. Not 9 as Janet states. Maybe I'm wrong. It's possible you know.....

california
                          United States
                          Member #23475
                          October 13, 2005
                          659 Posts
                          Posted: January 18, 2006, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Tenaj, I will look for that book, it sounds good.

This whole thing has got me looking in the bible today so it's all gain, LOL

I really like your new avatar. . . the finger of God, whew!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            51064 Posts
                            Posted: January 18, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged
                            Christian Cross

The shorter piece of the Christian cross is about 2/3 (or 0.6666...) as long as the longer piece, and it is positioned about 2/3 (or 0.6666...) of the way along the longer piece.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31537 Posts
                              Posted: January 18, 2006, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I thought the walls of Jericho were circled around 7 times before they came-a-tumblin down. Not 9 as Janet states. Maybe I'm wrong. It's possible you know.....

yes.

love to nibble those micey feet.