Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Taking it home in pick 4. :)

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Cashman87.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #28973
December 26, 2005
439 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2006, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Here are 40 numbers to play in ny's pick 4 eve and midd....

520*

038*

507*

385*

Make some $$$ on these.... :)

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2006, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Here are 40 numbers to play in ny's pick 4 eve and midd....

520*

038*

507*

385*

Make some $$$ on these.... :)

I don't see any pick 4 numbers you've posted to play.  All I see are pick 3 numbers with an asterid beside them to find the last digit.  Put your predictions on the prediction board and prove it! 

You ain't got nothing we ain't seen before.  We've been there and do that with digits returning and the last digit thing.

Unless that last digit show up on the prediction board you ain't saying nothing Junior.  Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!

takeemtothebank

United States
      Member #28973
      December 26, 2005
      439 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2006, 12:50 am - IP Logged

I'm going to explain this only one more time.  :)  Especially since I've explained it already very often when I first started posting.

That is how I play my numbers.  I play 40 numbers.

Example, 098* means play 0981, 0980, 0989, 0982, 0983, 0984, 0985, 0986, 0987, 0988.  And I usualy post 4 numbers with an * in it, so, that is why I say...."Here are 40 numbers for you to play". 

Very simple to understand.  Funny how you manage to "miss" all my posts where my numbers already hit (there been more than 12 of them, and I've only been here for 2-3 weeks) and "understanding" members are congratulating me.  Please stop asking me to post on the prediction page, "junior", as I have plainly stated, I am not going to be here for long....my "vacation" ends monday jan. 30th, in which time I'll be gone from here, so, I am not going to get a premium membership, for such little time. 

Besides, premium membership is only for those that don't have their own access to more than ten days past results in other states.  I have access to that myself.  Premimum membership is for those who need lottery wheels, I don't need those.  And, Premimum membership is for those who want to post in the prediction page, I don't want to do that.  I am comfortable just posting my selections here. 

And, for the last time, I have nothing to proove.  Please, for the love of god, LEAVE ME ALONE!  Geeze! lol.  I'll be gone in a week and a half....can you "bare" my posts for that long?  I don't want ANYTHING from you!  No gratitude (although it's be nice), no advice, no NOTHING!  I am just interested in sharing my winnings.  I don't usually play the lottery.  But, since I am playing it, and making tons of money, I am sharing the numbers.  If you don't want to play them, fine.  But, I'm sure there are others that do.  If you don't like that I won't post in the prediction page, sorry, I am not going to.  If playing 40 numbers is too much for you, then, don't play them.  But, I will continue to do so.  When some one can show me a way to make as many hits as I do, in as little time as I do, I will scrap my formula, and use that method.  :)  I've gotten 13 hits in the 2-3 weeks I've been here. 13 hits!  That is ALOT to me!  May not be much to you, or others, but, that is ALOT to me!  Don't believe me?  Go through my posts, check the dates I posted my numbers, and check the date and time the results for the states I posted those numbers for, and verify it all yourself.  I've made so much money on those numbers, it's rediculous.  And, I feel it's only fair to the world, and other lottery players, like you guys, to share my numbers.  Not share my "results", share the numbers.  Post them as I play them, so any lottery post member can play them too.  Is that a crime?

Like I said, show me something that's better, something that "Everyone has already seen before...." And I'll scrap my "ain't nuttin ya'll ain't seen before" formula, and do what you do.

But, untill then, can I post my numbers, and keep winning, without being "frisked" every five minutes?

Thanks

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2006, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Yes NodI see.  You can only post 10 numbers being a standard member and you have 40 in your workout.

With all of that money you've won seems you can upgrade your membership to premium, since it would be just a drop in the bucket in your winnings.

takeemtothebank

United States
          Member #28973
          December 26, 2005
          439 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2006, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Much simpler for me to just post my 40 numbers as I do....  ex.  098* pick 4, or 09* pick 3.

Won't be here long enough to make the premium membership worth it.

:)

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8360 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2006, 1:38 am - IP Logged

cashman87 interesting formula you have there i told a friend of mine the same thing. a person would have to play 40 numbers to hit pick 4 either straight or boxed for one draw. Using the same sort of method you describe. it seems a bit much to play. but if your hitting straights often enough then its a good thing. congrats.

i do something like you describe.... but then i sort the picks and choose the ones i think will come out. Big mistake on my part cause many times the ones i didn't play are the ones that hit.

I might take a closer look at your idea and see if i come up with another point of view. i use the cold numbers with the hot and the most popular pairs with the rest of the selections.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
              United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2006, 2:54 am - IP Logged

12 hits in 2 to 3 weeks.  I know you think that is a lot, but there are people getting that many daily here.  Check this one out for today (Wednesday):

BluegrassDelawareMidday 33-Way Box5-5-45-4-5$80
              BluegrassGeorgiaCash 424-Way Box8-9-1-39-1-3-8$100
              BluegrassGeorgiaMidday 36-Way Box0-4-77-4-0$40
              BluegrassIllinoisDaily 424-Way Box2-8-0-11-8-0-2$100
              BluegrassIllinoisMidday 424-Way Box7-8-1-51-7-8-5$100
              BluegrassIndianaDaily 36-Way Box3-1-41-4-3$40
              BluegrassIndianaDaily 424-Way Box4-8-1-24-2-8-1$100
              BluegrassIowaMidday 424-Way Box7-8-1-51-7-8-5$100
              BluegrassIowaPick 424-Way Box2-8-0-11-8-0-2$100
              BluegrassKentuckyMidday Pick 36-Way Box2-7-44-2-7$40
              BluegrassMarylandPick 424-Way Box6-9-0-10-6-1-9$100
              BluegrassMissouriMidday Pick 36-Way Box1-2-00-1-2$40
              BluegrassNebraskaPick 36-Way Box5-0-60-5-6$40
              BluegrassNew JerseyMidday Pick 36-Way Box2-0-60-2-6$40
              BluegrassOntarioPick 36-Way Box2-1-51-2-5$40
              BluegrassSouth CarolinaPick 36-Way Box9-4-09-0-4$40
              BluegrassVirginiaMidday 36-Way Box6-8-48-6-4$40
              BluegrassVirginiaPick 36-Way Box7-4-88-7-4$40
              BluegrassWest VirginiaDaily 424-Way Box7-9-2-33-2-7-9$100

WTG, Bluegrass!!

United States
                Member #28973
                December 26, 2005
                439 Posts
                Posted: January 19, 2006, 3:04 am - IP Logged

Yeah, you're right, but, 12 hits (it's actually 14 I think, if I check all my posts here), and the amount I made from each hit, in only 2-3 weeks, you just have to see why I'm so "psyched", and impressed with myself.  :) And, this is the first time I've EVER played the lottery.  Yes, I've always had a talent for figuring out how things work, but, never did I think of using my formulas on the lottery.

And, you are very right.  And honestly, lol, bluegrass and u.n.v.me are the 2 people who I really "pay attention" to most here, due to their many consistent hits!   I also "admire" them on different levels.  You see, I admire bluegrass for employing such an intelligent method of picking winners ( I have a buddy who uses a method like bluegrass, who picked up $45k in winnings today!), and I really look up to that.  I believe the most effective methods of picking number is through the mind.  Which is why I admire u.n.v.me.  You have to love someone who just has a "knack" for picking winners.  Wether through "psychics", or whatever.  :)   My method however includes three things.... a totally refined "vibration resonance", precise "number signals",   "Musical Spreedsheets" (which I completely developed myself).

Anyway,

Go bluegrass, go U.n.v.me, go cashman87 (that's meeee!), and go anyone else getting hits! :) 

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                  United States
                  Member #3489
                  January 25, 2004
                  14120 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2006, 3:08 am - IP Logged

Yeah, you're right, but, 12 hits (it's actually 14 I think, if I check all my posts here), and the amount I made from each hit, in only 2-3 weeks, you just have to see why I'm so "psyched", and impressed with myself.  :) And, this is the first time I've EVER played the lottery.  Yes, I've always had a talent for figuring out how things work, but, never did I think of using my formulas on the lottery.

And, you are very right.  And honestly, lol, bluegrass and u.n.v.me are the 2 people who I really "pay attention" to most here, due to their many consistent hits!   I also "admire" them on different levels.  You see, I admire bluegrass for employing such an intelligent method of picking winners ( I have a buddy who uses a method like bluegrass, who picked up $45k in winnings today!), and I really look up to that.  I believe the most effective methods of picking number is through the mind.  Which is why I admire u.n.v.me.  You have to love someone who just has a "knack" for picking winners.  Wether through "psychics", or whatever.  :)   My method however includes three things.... a totally refined "vibration resonance", precise "number signals",   "Musical Spreedsheets" (which I completely developed myself).

Anyway,

Go bluegrass, go U.n.v.me, go cashman87 (that's meeee!), and go anyone else getting hits! :) 

Vibration Resonance...funny I just read about that in one of Genius011's posts a few months ago.  Amazing how much the two of you are alike.

United States
                    Member #28973
                    December 26, 2005
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: January 19, 2006, 3:14 am - IP Logged

I said genius is a friend/aquaintance of mine.  :)  How do I know that?  Well, first of all, I met him online in a "horse racing" forum.  And after looking at all of his posts here, yeah, it's the same genius I know.  :)

But, that doesn't mean we are alike.  In fact, I don't see anything that makes us alike. 

And, vibration resonance is an actual science.  Check out the webpage  www.vibration-science.com

I am close friends with the creator of that website.  Vibration science is nothing new, but, it is not respected like it should be.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                      BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3584 Posts
                      Posted: January 19, 2006, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

cashman; before you sign off for good 2 questions. first are they  good for Mass. pick 4 or just your state? Secondly why not leave your formula as a legacy  thru a P.M. to those who would appreciate a winning system. I know so far they have not been doing too well here so can you post specifically for Mass. thanks 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                        Beautiful Florida
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        20108 Posts
                        Posted: January 19, 2006, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Cashman,

keep doing this your way. Your system is just fine the way you post, you don't have anything to prove to anyone. Good luck...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
                          Member #28973
                          December 26, 2005
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: January 20, 2006, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks maddog!  :)

Skony1's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                            Streetsboro, Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #1163
                            February 20, 2003
                            5981 Posts
                            Posted: January 20, 2006, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Cashman,

keep doing this your way. Your system is just fine the way you post, you don't have anything to prove to anyone. Good luck...!

I agree......   Sad Wavey   .......Skony

United States
                              Member #28973
                              December 26, 2005
                              439 Posts
                              Posted: January 20, 2006, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

cashman; before you sign off for good 2 questions. first are they  good for Mass. pick 4 or just your state? Secondly why not leave your formula as a legacy  thru a P.M. to those who would appreciate a winning system. I know so far they have not been doing too well here so can you post specifically for Mass. thanks 

I'm sorry retxx, I saw your post alot of times, just, never answered because I wanted to answer it right.

I can post for mass, no problem.

As far as leaving my formula with anybody, it's really not something I can easily pull the trigger on.  Reason for this is, I believe I posses a very good talent.  The ability to figure out how ANYTHING with numbers works, and the ability to thus discover a precise conclusion of any "numerical" situation.  And, this formula is effective in sports betting, horse racing, lottery, roulette, craps, and, it's worth more to me than anything in the world.  And, because of this, I want it to be a family legacy.  I want my family to have something that no one else has.  Wether it's my ancient family, my entire family, my immediate family, or, my new and current family (my 3 year old, and 1 1/2 month year old sons), I want them to posses an advantage over the rest of the world.  Especially my loving fiance, my 2 sons, and my very close brother.

This way, no matter what happens, they will never have any financial problems.  Ever.  Do you know what I do with most of the money I make?  ANY money I make?  45% goes to living, 15% goes to donations, and 40% goes to a savings account for my fiance, my 2 sons, and my brother.  I don't need the flashy clothes, the super nice cars, the million dollar estate.  Ofcourse my house is very nice, very well kept, and we eat very healthy in my house, but, my main point is,....everything I do, is with my family in mind.  All of my family.    So, I don't want anyone to think I'm being straight up "selfish" by not sharing my formulas....it's nothing like that.   

Sorry for the long post.  lol