Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Filters patterns probabilities study # 1

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2006, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

This a a new filters series, I don't know if it will be any-good or not and or how long it might last.

It will be a non-math probabilities series as I hardly know any math myself, not that I can't learn if I really want to, but to win on the daily games and or on the pick 3 all the math that you really need to know is addition, substraction and just maybe some fractions and percentages.

As to language skills, well you need to be able to understand what I and some other people here tell you about how to win on the daily games.

There are people like BlackApple, CD, TNTEA and many others that have good winning systems and or methods, even Astrology of the numbers, Great BlackApple and Super Libra Dave, are the best of them all. As to Vtracks, well TNTEA is becoming and or already is a leading VTACKER, LittleOLdLady and LottosCorp are said to also be Vtrack masters, MikeK for a very long time has been one of the best or the best HOT-COLD filter expert(s).

=============

Well, this series will deal in simple and practical patterns probabilities considerations from my points of view which are mostly non math and also non software, but with a little very basic math and maybe even the use of some software.

=============

I will start when I can and continue as I can.

This series is dedicated to those who say that there is nothing that you can do to improve your odds of winning, because the lotteries and gambling games are RANDOM.

This is to show you that they don't understand what Random is, they don't have the faintest idea of what it is and of how it works. 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Youngstown,Ohio
    United States
    Member #24849
    October 27, 2005
    386 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2006, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

I will be ready to learn here Lantern!

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
      Redford/MI
      United States
      Member #3396
      January 18, 2004
      4867 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2006, 3:16 am - IP Logged

Thanks Lantern. 

L ttaL   T

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2006, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Thank you all.

Can't perhaps win them all, but the odds can be improved some-what. 

We will anyway see, that is what this new series is all about, it is to answer the question, "Can the odds be really improved and just How much ?"

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2006, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

First of all, for states lke Texas that have 2 pick 3 draws a day, keep 3 last draws chart, 1 for Midday, another for the Eve draws and one more with the combined draws. They all have their uses.

Second see the pick 3 as being 3 games in 1, a single digits game, a pairs game and a triads or single 3 numbers game. Like:

5-1-8 Single digits by position 3 positions and also any position boxed.

51-18-58, 3 pairs by position and also any position boxed. 

518 one single 3 digit number, not separated but whole.

All 3 views have their uses  and complement each other.

Next: See the above numbers as "Numbers" with numerical value and quantity, see them also as "Symbols" with no numerical value at all and also see them as a combination of both. They all have their uses.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2006, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Because there is only so much that we can do with 10 digits from 0 to 9 and with a hundred pairs from 00 to 99 and with 1000 combos from 000 to 999, we break them down into groups to aid us in predicting the winning number.

Like singles, doubles, consecutives, non consecutives, straight consecs, boxed consecs, 2 digits consecs, 3 digits consecs, high-low, even-odd, sums, roots, ldrs and many more.

The digits make patterns like: LLL, EOE, LHM (Low-High-Medium), MLH (Middle-Lower-Higher) and many more such patterns.

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2006, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

What we need to do is study the movement of the digits, pairs, whole pick 3 numbers and their patterns, boxed and straight or one or the other.

To do this we have to keep a record of the draws (Numbers) and their patterns as they come out.

Software helps otherwise it has to be done by "eye and hand".

Keep records of separate draws and also combined.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: January 20, 2006, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

If there are 10 digits like from 0 to 9 the chances of anyone of them showing up in a particular position at any one time might maybe be 10% or 1/10.

Boxed on any of 3 positions might be maybe 33% or 1/3 maybe I don't know.

For pairs there are 100 of them from 00 to 99, the chances of any one of them in 1 particular position at any one time might be 1/100 or 0.01%

Boxed on any of 3 positions might be 1/33 or 0.033% maybe.

For the complete number straight it would be 1/1000 or 0.001%

Boxed 1/220

This is all for today.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: January 20, 2006, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Interesting post as usual...

Thanks..

Looking forward to more..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2006, 3:33 am - IP Logged

If there are 10 digits like from 0 to 9 the chances of anyone of them showing up in a particular position at any one time might maybe be 10% or 1/10.

Boxed on any of 3 positions might be maybe 33% or 1/3 maybe I don't know.

For pairs there are 100 of them from 00 to 99, the chances of any one of them in 1 particular position at any one time might be 1/100 or 0.01%

Boxed on any of 3 positions might be 1/33 or 0.033% maybe.

For the complete number straight it would be 1/1000 or 0.001%

Boxed 1/220

This is all for today.

That post was wrong as I was in a hurry.

If there are 10 digits like from 0 to 9 the chances of anyone of them showing up in a particular position at any one time might maybe be 10%

Boxed on any of 3 positions might be maybe 33%

For pairs there are 100 of them from 00 to 99, the chances of any one of them in 1 particular position at any one time might be 1%

Boxed on any of 3 positions might be 3%

For the complete number straight it would be 0.1%

Perhaps this is now right ? 

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2006, 4:03 am - IP Logged

Posibilities might have maximum and minimum limits, the averages should be somewhere in between them extreme limits.

For one position 10 digits in 10 draws, each digit can come out 1 time per draw, so each of the 10 would come out just 1 time. That is the extreme maximum.

On the other end or extreme only 1 of the 10 digits can come out or repeat in each of the 10 draws, that is the very same digit can come out 10 times in a row and the other 9 digits 0 times for those 10 draws.

In reality, some of the 10 digits will come out and some won't in 10 draws, that is, some will come out 1 time some more than 1 time and some won't come out at all.

The same applies to pairs and to whole pick 3 numbers.

For pairs the extremes are that of 100 pairs on 100 draws:

Max extreme = Each pair comes out 1 time and all 100 of them come out on 100 draws.

Min extreme = The very same pair repeats or comes out 100 times in a series or in a row and the rest, the 99 left don't come out at all.

In reality, some come out 1 time, others more than 1 time and some not at all.

Same with whole pick 3 numbers, on 1000 draws, some don't come out at all not even 1 time, some come out 1 time and some more than 1 time.

I might be wrong, I don't know, but if I am, let me know and give me the right figures or averages anyway.

This will be all until some-time maybe Sunday evening or Monday or when I can post again.

If I happen to be wrong sometimes let me know, as I might be and not know.

Later, I might need some statistics for the tutorial if anybody can provide them, other-wise I might just have to guess.

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2006, 4:05 am - IP Logged

Interesting post as usual...

Thanks..

Looking forward to more..

TNTEA

Thank you and you are very welcomed. 

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2006, 11:24 am - IP Logged

When learning about the pick 3 it might be best to be methodical.

The best learning progression might be to start with learning the movements of the single digits good, both straight by position and boxed by any position.

Then once those are learned good then do the same with the movements of the 100 pairs, learn how they move straight by position and also boxed on any position.

Then do the whole numbers, learn they movements straight and boxed.

Then once that is done move on to learning the movement of filter patterns, 1 at a time, first the sums, then the LDRs, then the roots, then High-Low, then Even-Odd, then Lower-Middle-Higher, then difference in digits between the digits and then others, 1 at a time and good before moving on to the next one.

For somebody like me who almost never plays, then just move on straight to the filter patterns and skip the movement of the digits, pairs and whole numbers.

But such a person then is at a disadvantage, it is always best to start at the very beginning and learn every-thing, 1 thing at a time and good before moving on to the next thing.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2006, 11:48 am - IP Logged

When learning about the pick 3 it might be best to be methodical.

The best learning progression might be to start with learning the movements of the single digits good, both straight by position and boxed by any position.

Then once those are learned good then do the same with the movements of the 100 pairs, learn how they move straight by position and also boxed on any position.

Then do the whole numbers, learn they movements straight and boxed.

Then once that is done move on to learning the movement of filter patterns, 1 at a time, first the sums, then the LDRs, then the roots, then High-Low, then Even-Odd, then Lower-Middle-Higher, then difference in digits between the digits and then others, 1 at a time and good before moving on to the next one.

For somebody like me who almost never plays, then just move on straight to the filter patterns and skip the movement of the digits, pairs and whole numbers.

But such a person then is at a disadvantage, it is always best to start at the very beginning and learn every-thing, 1 thing at a time and good before moving on to the next thing.

Lantern,

For each their own when learning about pick three.. With me it was reading ... reading .. and like you mentioned above.. "learning movements.."..

Last night, a lady , with a very good hit record, came in the store and was deciding what to play... I listened to her mumble as she thought.. Then it hit me.. (She as a total different method with her observation than I do..)  She is a straight shooter and she does pull aparts of pairs and considers 3 brings on a  7 and vice versa...

Makes me wonder if we all see what we want to see... What are your thoughts???

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: January 22, 2006, 12:53 am - IP Logged

We see what we want to see, that is 100% right.
                              Also, one can say that there are almost as many ways of playing as there are stars above. (The stars are not really "Above" as there is really no such thing as "Above", just away or beyond).
                              Which ever way you like best or want to play, that is how you will, it might be or might not be the best, but no matter, a person does as he or she wants to do regardless. Not that a person can't change, because we can if and when we want to or are ready to.