Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Euromillions rolled!!

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #26330
November 16, 2005
330 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2006, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

It's now up to 100 million pounds!  That's about 170 + million US dollars.  I'm definitely going to get a pre-paid MasterCard at the Grocery so I can play this week!!  Woo-hoo 

PS. Todd I noticed my other post was taken off the board.  I guess it was because you thought I was putting down PTS lottery service, I was just frustrated because it was one of several sites that was declining my VISA card. I am going to change banks because the service of the one I am using is awfull. Anyways I'm going to get a pre-paid MasterCard tonight and buy my tickets early so I can enjoy my Birthday hopefully on the Italian Riviera or on my new Yacht. LOLBanana    Hey a guy can dream can't he?  Anyways I wasn't putting down the service sorry if it was taken that way.  Oh and don't worry I'll mention lotterypost when I pick up my huge check!!

Stars's avatar - basket
    Englewood, NJ
    United States
    Member #1994
    August 5, 2003
    31 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2006, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Peter,

It seems as if PTS has a new CC provider/service. I was declined Wednesday with 3 different cards. Then on Thursday my first card went through no problem. Before you go out and get a pre-paid card (they cost a few bucks), try your own cards first.

As Todd ALWAYS said, don't wait...I'll be getting my tickets in the next day or two.

BTW, I hit again (two weeks in a row) for 1+2 for almost $13.

Stars

new delhi
      India
      Member #22145
      September 20, 2005
      174 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2006, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm thrilled...not that I won anything but when it rolls I just feel happy..................

brooklyn
        United States
        Member #12915
        March 25, 2005
        111 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2006, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

where can I buy euro million lottery tickets in new york

United States
          Member #1826
          July 11, 2003
          2645 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2006, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I'm not spending $5 on a single line of anything, especially if that single line is in the hands of someone I don't know. If I win, how the heck can I know that they won't keep it to themselves.

(insert signature here)

brooklyn
            United States
            Member #12915
            March 25, 2005
            111 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2006, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

what is the website for euro millions

BILOXI, MISSISSIPPI
              United States
              Member #19651
              August 3, 2005
              621 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2006, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

look left and click

United States
                Member #26330
                November 16, 2005
                330 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2006, 12:36 am - IP Logged

joyann you can't buy Euromillions tickets in the US.    Best us yanks can do is play on the internet.  Most people are saying use PTS to the left of the screen here on lotterypost.    They seem to be on the up and up some sites require you to join there site for a fee, and others will only give you part of your prize as they say there claiming the ticket for you.  I don't trust someone that says that, personally I want the ticket in my hot little hand ASAP.  Joyann the best I can find the site is at http://www.euromillions.be/index.aspx                       

Jimmy you could be right, but mainly I play the lottery for entertainment.  I know there's a 99.999999999% chance I'm going to win nothing.  I do it so when I'm sitting at my boring tech support job listening to the idiot tell me about how can he get his computer fixed, I can dream about being on a warm beach with a model with millions in the bank.  I can't get to Europe so I'll pay and take my chances for the nice Friday night dream of all those Euromillions. And heaven help the person  that takes my ticket. Chair  Mean while I'll keep plugging away and playing powerball.  At least it's up to 100 million.

Sparta, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #18331
                  July 9, 2005
                  1977 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2006, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Sorry, I'm not spending $5 on a single line of anything, especially if that single line is in the hands of someone I don't know. If I win, how the heck can I know that they won't keep it to themselves.

You spend that much - and much more - on a movie ticket; taking a chance it won't be another lousy movie.  Can you sue to get the money make from Hollywood? Nope.  Can you sue PTS, yep.  Gambling is always taking a chance, no one chance is less or more effective then another.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                    Member #2338
                    September 17, 2003
                    2063 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2006, 10:00 am - IP Logged

I wish my Euromillions tickets had the same odds as a movie being lousy.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19816 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2006, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

I don't play Euromillions, but I like the fact that there's only one drawing a week.  It gives the players a plenty of time to analyze past drawings results before playing again.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                        A long and winding road
                        United States
                        Member #17084
                        June 10, 2005
                        4523 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2006, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Chewie made a valid point.

I don't buy in to the mentality that someone is going to run off with my winnings. I have my valid email and my proof of purchase from the legitimate site . And so what if a company gets the 1% of winnings, its far less then the IRS will see .  I doubt that Todd would put that service on his website if he didn't fuly check out the legitimacy and also be a member of the site.

My incintive for winning is not about avoiding a job I love, but rather investing into it .  Help the employees and you help the community. Help the community and you help many.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014