Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prime Ticket Service

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by atlasshrugged.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
atlasshrugged's avatar - candle
Alaska
United States
Member #16217
May 27, 2005
287 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2006, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Hey Guys! Who's missed me over the last few months? Ok as alot of you know, I have moved to Alaska and Alaska does not have a lottery. Totally stinks because I still have these conversations with the hubby about, "When I win the lottery..." He just rolls his eyes. So what I am curious about is have any of you guys used this service and how has it been for you? It makes me just a little nervous because I would not have my ticket in hand should I actually win a jackpot. Ok well I'll take off for now and just wait and see what answers I get.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23261 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2006, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Well, I missed you.  PTS is a great service that I checked out before ever posting their ad.  I am confident that they buy every ticket that is ordered.  I cannot say that same thing about 95% of the other sites out there, which is why I chose them to be our partner here.  (Lots of other websites have asked.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Alaska
      United States
      Member #16217
      May 27, 2005
      287 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2006, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd. I appreciate the answer. It also seems like their prices are a little cheaper than some of the other services out there. $2.50 per ticket as opposed to $5 or more. It will still put a bit of a kibosh on the amount that I play because I am still unwilling to spend more than about $10 per draw so of course I will only be able to purchase 4 tickets as opposed to 10. Guess I had better get that premium service renewed pretty soon so as to make every ticket count, huh? Give me a few weeks. I'll try and have that taken care of.

konane's avatar - wallace
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #1265
        March 13, 2003
        3333 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2006, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Great to have you posting again!! Blue Angel Had wondered if you made it all the way up there and got settled in.

Good luck to everyone!

Alaska
          United States
          Member #16217
          May 27, 2005
          287 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2006, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Yep, I made it. Had to get rid of my computer when we came up here. Finally got a new one and I'm back among the living. It's nice to be back.