Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

stan rose

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tom.s.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
johnstown
United States
Member #4118
March 23, 2004
9 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2006, 4:27 am - IP Logged

has any member used stan rose video before if you have did you any success with it

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
    Fughedaboutit (NY)
    United States
    Member #8160
    October 26, 2004
    6777 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2006, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

I have Stan's VHS video. I bought it many many years ago so I don't know how it compares to the one he sells now. Basically from what I remember, he went over his "Tree" system (permutations) which is based on the wheeling theory. I don't remember if he covered any other topics like number selection. If I can find it, I will watch it to refresh my memory.

I may have gotten a few hits every now and then, but a wheeling system is only as good as the numbers selected. I wasn't as savvy about selecting numbers back then as I am now... Hindsight is 20/20.

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

United States
      Member #11733
      February 22, 2005
      52 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2006, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

i when i used to play the daily numbers, i have to honestly say that the tree systems have done well for me and i wouldn't play any other way. one year i hit at least 23 exact order hits in the lottery. problem is the daily's were every day, while you could have a great year like that, the next year dosen't guarantee that you would do as well. So playing every day can get costly. But the great thing is if you can bet straight hits for a quarter and win 125 dollars, its worth using his systems.