Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

has anyone ever come close while.....

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Greg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #11733
February 22, 2005
52 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2006, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

say using a wheel system and and when picking your numbers saw the say 1 or 2 numbers, thought about it and said no, and didn't add them in the wheel and then, they came out and you lost big $$$?

just curious i ran GH's wheel 6 digits out of 35 total numbers in the lottery game and i got 3 out of the six picks, saw the other 2 and didn't take them. one was from a pattern that my friend and i just agree as a standard practice to what we do. to take the number whatever it is, play it. and the other was a triple repeat, which i picked the draw before, a triple repeat and i got it. i just thought and said no another triple repeat, it won't come. so again sometimes when we think no we should say yes. even if i got just one more digit i would of got 540 bucks, but no cigar so i got 30 bucks. i am sure this has happened to someone out there.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2006, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Seems that all you ever write about is GH wheels.  It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to guess that you may have some reason to keep writing about them. 

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #11733
      February 22, 2005
      52 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2006, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

probably because i don't blow my money on 10 systems like other people and i use only one.

United States
        Member #11733
        February 22, 2005
        52 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2006, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

actually to add to that, you must not be winning much because you seem bitter.

United States
          Member #119
          February 19, 2002
          527 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2006, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Well, that's the problem, Tom.  Quite a few people here bash Gail and her wheels yet I don't seem to read anything here that can tell me (or you or anyone else for that matter) how to decide WHAT numbers to PUT in the wheel, but Gail does that.  What good is a wheel if you don't know how to select the numbers to be put in it!

Maybe she did not invent wheels but she popularized them and made them available to the masses.  I don't oppose healthy debates and cogent arguments but I can't find any substance in forums here where/when Gail and/or her work gets demeaned or bashed.