Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery can not be beaten!!

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Dream.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Dream's avatar - dragon1

United States
Member #2399
September 28, 2003
143 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2006, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing lottery since I was nine years, thats twenty years now. My father introduced me to the lottery. He is been playing it forever. My father tried many system, read many books on it all without  luck. Trust me I have tried different systems, read many books and came to one conclusion. THEY DO NOT WORK. Yes, they improve your chances but I am still minus $20,000 for the past 16 years I played in the States. Facts are facts. And I am not crying about it. I will be continuing on playing until the day I die. I am sorry to disappoint you about your system(s), but thats reality and we all know it. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #22395
    September 24, 2005
    1583 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2006, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

From a legal point of view, you had no business playing any gambling games at the age of 9!

Since you choose to continue playing, you must believe that you will either get most of your $20,000 back or hit it really big and "beat the lottery."   We, the ones that are not ahead of the game, can only believe what others tell us. There is at least one person here that made more than your entire loss, this year alone. (less than 2 months!).

So, maybe you will beat it, as you originally stated, by being in the right place at the right time. Good luck!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2006, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

I am very happy with just winning the boxed pick 4's.. They are nice little extra cash hits..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10345 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2006, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Dream, you said:

"is either by buying all the combinations..."

That's not true. If you could, the jackpot for that particular drawing would have to be paying off at better than the odds of hitting the one winning combination and that would still be counting on a solo hit.

The odds against Mega Millions are over 140,000,000 to one. If you had $140,000,000 it is extremely unlikely you'd be willing to wager $140,000,000 to win, voila, $140,000,000. And even if you did and one other person hit along with you, that's reduced to $70,000,000 (before taxes and anything else, cut cash option by another half).
        So now for your ingenious method of having played, and paid for, every available combination, and hitting the winning one- with somebody else, you've hit Mega Millions and are stuck at least $70,000,000.

Bad move, very bad move.

But as for the lottery "cannot be beaten", what would you tell previous winners, and if it can't be beaten how come the jackpots haven't grown steadily? They get hit, and staet over, so somebody somewhere did beat them.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2006, 3:21 am - IP Logged

There isn't a single system in the world which will beat the odds. If there was one, lottery would be out of business. The only way to beat it is either by buying all the combinations or by being at the right place at the right time.

How many times do we have to show that we can beat the odds to stop people from posting this kind of posts? Many people beat the odds very often, many of them every single day, that you yourself can't, that does not mean that many other people can't also.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
            Member #28973
            December 26, 2005
            439 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2006, 3:47 am - IP Logged

I have been playing lottery since I was nine years, thats twenty years now. My father introduced me to the lottery. He is been playing it forever. My father tried many system, read many books on it all without  luck. Trust me I have tried different systems, read many books and came to one conclusion. THEY DO NOT WORK. Yes, they improve your chances but I am still minus $20,000 for the past 16 years I played in the States. Facts are facts. And I am not crying about it. I will be continuing on playing until the day I die. I am sorry to disappoint you about your system(s), but thats reality and we all know it. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU.

Well, dream, I mean, ....I appreaciate you being sorry about disappointing any of the people here, including me, that use systems to win.

But, we do win.  So, the only disappointment we may have, is that, when we win, not if, the profit is too small to fit our greed.  lol.

:)

But, I suppose, you've come across some serious "long shot" systems, ...toting all kinds of junk like..."Win pick 3/pick4 every day"....Or  "Make thousands a week playing pick 3, using my 'super pick 3 method'...."  :)

That's the only way I think, why, you would have such a, not negative, but cynical and closed outlook on the lottery.  My VERY first time, seriously playing pick 3 and pick 4, using the same mathematical formulas I use, to make a living from sports betting (yes, I did say a living), has granted me access to $40k+ in lottery winnings, in a very short time.  :) 

Don't take anything I'm saying as a slick bragging method, but, simply, as a way to say...."Hey,....you say systems don't work, but, I sure made such and such with MY system.  And I know there is no WAY my system is the ONLY one that works".  Dream, just follow some things on this board.... picks, systems....I guarantee your outlook on the lottery will change.  There are some geniuses on this board, who win the lottery consistently.  And I'm talking about the pick 3, pick 4, and perhaps, the pick 5 lotteries....the "Beatable" ones. 

Hope I've opened your eyes some what.

Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
              Riverside, Ca
              United States
              Member #21722
              September 14, 2005
              173 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2006, 7:16 am - IP Logged

ok look the lottery is not that hard to win all you need is knowledge of the game you are playing and statistics, what im about to say might sound really really really stupid but all you need to do to win the lottery is know what the next numbers are going to be, if you think about it, they have to be something, and to find out what the numbers will be is not that hard, because i know in California SLP only certain numbers come up, you can take the draw for 2/15/06, look at the numbers, and the numbers that came up have been in other combinations before that, so what im saying in a nutshell is look at a list of past draws, and pick out numbers any numbers just make sure that they are from alot of differant draws, then take the numbers put them in order, look at the statistics for the numbers then choose based on that...i know this might sound stupid and complicated, but if you understand what im saying it can help you.  And this does not always work but you can get rid of decades of numbers, like don't use any 20's 30's ect. or don't use any single numbers. i know what im saying you might not, but if you know what im saying this can help, its helped me alot i got 3+1 on MM more than once and thats over $100

Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                Riverside, Ca
                United States
                Member #21722
                September 14, 2005
                173 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2006, 7:24 am - IP Logged

or another way to get some money or maybe win, ok you pick lottery numbers but non of your numbers every really come up, sometimes you might get 1 maybe 2 or if you are lucky you might get 3 and the mega number or something, but if you pick your own numbers and you never hit on any of them, then just pick your numbers like you would normally would, then don't use any of the numbers that you choose, and this can help with what i said up top too it does not always work but it works for me most of the time

Maine
                  United States
                  Member #12412
                  March 13, 2005
                  21 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2006, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi Down,

Thanks for the advice you gave Dream.  After all these years of picking my own numbers and not having much success, it seems very logical to continue to pick and use the leftover numbers for playing.  Something so simple and I never thought of it that way.  If I understood you correctly, just studying the past draws there are whole groups of numbers (10-20) for example that just don't show up, that's 10 numbers that can reduce your number selection field. Can't wait to try it out, will let you know what happens.  Gotta change what you're doing to get a different result! 

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                    San Angelo, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1097
                    January 31, 2003
                    1394 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2006, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

I think lottery players can be put into one of several general categories.

A. Don't know anything about the game, don't want to know anything about the game. I just want to win. Here's my dollar! Maybe the computer will give me a winning ticket.

B. I know something about the game, but winning is just luck. I ain't got time to do any analysis. Here' smy buck. Call me if I win.

C.I been playing the lottery for years. I play the same numbers all the time. My numberswill come up one day, before I die, I hope.

D. I know all about the games. The odds are incredible, but this is a fact of life. I pick my own numbers. If I lose, its my fault. Can't blame it on the store keeper.

E. I study each lottery in detail. I keep multiple records and up date them after each drawing. I know the game is random and I won't see anything out of the ordinary. But, some of my records do indicate trends. I have a few 'programs' that help me make my choices. But, in the final analysis, playing the lottery is entertainment, like going to a movie. I can afford to lose a few dollars every week, but I take care of my bills first.

F. I play the lottery regularly. Have tried commercial systems, my own systems and systems that are detailed at Lottery Post and other forums. Everybody seems to have 'the system' that will win the big jackpot. But, the lottery jackpots keep growing, meaning few if any of the 'systems' are good for anything beyond their entertainment value. True, some do produce winning combinations for the lower tier prizes, but even these are few and far between. It's just a game. Maybe I'll find the winning system and be smart enough to play at the right time.

Face it, people who massage the numbers, keep records and do other things to come up with winners probably have more fun than any other player. Again, its just entertainment that could cause one huge change in one's life style, if they are lucky.

Personally, if playing the lottery means going to the store and buying a handfull of quick picks and hope for the best, I think I would try something else. I enjoy keeping statistics, trying to find a way to come up with winning numbers. I've had a few substantial wins, but no jackpots. I know most of the mental energy I spend won't be productive, but, hey, life is short. You never know what will happen next. You just have to be in the game.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #6
                      November 4, 2001
                      8790 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2006, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I walked into a store one time to play the pick 3. I handed the trller my slip and it only had one number on it. The teller says to me. Is that all you want to play? I says yep ,only one number is going to be drawn and if that number I am playing is the one that is all I need.

WHATT

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
                        Greenfield
                        United States
                        Member #3587
                        February 2, 2004
                        557 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2006, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

"Lottery cannot be beaten"? You must be from Indiana. I have to agree.

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5114 Posts
                          Posted: February 17, 2006, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Dream:

One $ and a winning NUMBER is all.............."YOU" NEED!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope YOU get all that LOOT BACK SOON$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
                            Greenfield
                            United States
                            Member #3587
                            February 2, 2004
                            557 Posts
                            Posted: February 17, 2006, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Psycho, but I cant afford the gas to go to Ohio and buy my tickets.

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

Dream's avatar - dragon1

United States
                              Member #2399
                              September 28, 2003
                              143 Posts
                              Posted: February 17, 2006, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Dream:

One $ and a winning NUMBER is all.............."YOU" NEED!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope YOU get all that LOOT BACK SOON$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

I agree with you 100%. It only takes one dollar