Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Best Lotto Program...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Albuquerque
United States
Member #31328
January 28, 2006
1 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2006, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Hello all,

I am a bit confused, I was wondering in your opinion, what is the best lottery program available to buy or run? Thanks for the answer and time.

y2ktymes

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2006, 1:27 am - IP Logged

There really isn't a single answer without factoring in the cost as the best is also the most expensive and it still won't pick the winning numbers for you.

Best is Lotwin or Lotwin32 others considered among the best are
    Versa Bet
    Lottery Director
    Gail Howard

Then you get into good buy for the money or free
    CoverMaster
    Lottohat
    Lotto Architect
    Lotto Creo
    Lotto Pro
    LotteryPost online tools premium features
    Lottery Tracker & wheeler

Most have a learning curve beyond getting it to work at the default level. It takes time to study the software and the game to try and use your own brain to pick the numbers to play, unless playing them all. 

Again, they don't successfully pick winning numbers, but do everything else right as to maintaining a data base, creating reports, wheeling and filtering, etc.  Most software using lottery players (who don't write their own) have found the need for several programs to conduct their research.

You can find a fairly complete list at http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html
    the Lottery Software Directory, most have a free demo so you can see what it's like before you buy.  BobP

Alabama
      United States
      Member #17830
      June 27, 2005
      309 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2006, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

BobP,

Could you please tell me why you consider Lotwin to be the best? What, in your opinion, are it's strengths over the other software you listed? Just curious!

Thank you!

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3112 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2006, 2:27 am - IP Logged

Lotwin or Lotwin32 by Futuresoft is both relatively easy to use while very sophisticated in operation.  The program is one of the few that easily allows you to set filters and then build a wheel on the fly around the filters with a valid guarantee if your filter settings are correct.

Most filtering lottery software removes lines from the wheel which voids the guarantee even with the removal of a single line.

What this means, is you can really narrow down the odds with correct choices as to what the gross aspects of the winning combination will look like.  Think in terms of coming up with yes or no rules where  correct choices will really lower the odds and your wheel lines come from among a smaller group of lines that contain the jackpot.  You can also set the wheeling to multiple lower tier prizes and halt the wheel build at your budget as you choose.

There is no prediction unless you choose to use frequency, the power is all in the wheeling and filtering. Closest thing would be LottoHat which is not as user friendly and whose wheeling offers fewer options.

The program also provides the user with all the sets of numbers that produced the most jackpots to date.  ie: the 12 numbers that have produced the most jackpots; the 13 numbers that have produced the most jackpots; the 14 numbers, etc.  one of these groups is generly advanced one hit each draw, challenge is to pick the right one. 

You can setup groups of numbers for the wheel to pull from, set banker numbers to appear in every line, save filter settings and use past draws to determine what filter settings wouldn't have excluded the winning combination. 

I'm not saying you should buy this program or would even find it useful, especially on a limited playing budget.  I would recommend it for a power player or someone running a lottery pool with indepth knowledge of their game.  BobP

sask.
          Canada
          Member #2713
          November 6, 2003
          35 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2006, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Bob P or Others,

Is Lotwin available only  by subscription? or can a person buy it out at the end of the subsciption period?I've thought about buying it but, the subcription feature as I understand it stops me.Thanks in advance for any answers.

Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3112 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2006, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Bob P or Others,

Is Lotwin available only  by subscription? or can a person buy it out at the end of the subsciption period?I've thought about buying it but, the subcription feature as I understand it stops me.Thanks in advance for any answers.

You can't buy it, only lease it.  I am told the authors decided on this to force people to learn and use the program rather then just buy it as part of an ever growing collection where none of the software ever gets serious enough attention to learn what it is capable of.  There is/was an advertisement based version that didn't make sense to me, it downloaded ads each time you updated the data base.  There were also some older 16 bit versions with only Pick-6 less efficent floating around as demos that didn't expire using a no longer supported version of draw history you can't download updates for.  Consider rolling up your sleeves, buying a subscription and if you don't accomplish what you wanted by the time it expires, move on.  BobP