Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for Michigan Daily 4 History

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by truecritic.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
scott_one's avatar - abstract
Lapeer, MI
United States
Member #9977
December 29, 2004
31 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2006, 2:02 am - IP Logged

I am looking for the 4 digit history for Michigan before October 1984.
Also looking for the 3 digit pre Oct. 1984 in a text or Excel format please.
Thanks in advance.

scott _one@yahoo.com

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
    Member #17834
    June 28, 2005
    2083 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2006, 3:23 am - IP Logged

scott_one,

I checked a bunch of site including LP and no one goes back that far. The farthest I saw was 1998 on all sites.

Is there a reasson you want draw history from 1984. The states rotate there machines and balls. They also change them yearly depending on the state. History that is 22 years old ...I don't think would help...Best not to go back more then 2 or 3 years. At least that is what most people have said and I actually read over lottery pages from states or email them to find out when the ball sets/machine are changeing.

They all have a history....from the past draws but, when there is new balls they are making history daily....

Good luck on your search...

PP

scott_one's avatar - abstract
      Lapeer, MI
      United States
      Member #9977
      December 29, 2004
      31 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2006, 4:04 am - IP Logged

scott_one,

I checked a bunch of site including LP and no one goes back that far. The farthest I saw was 1998 on all sites.

Is there a reasson you want draw history from 1984. The states rotate there machines and balls. They also change them yearly depending on the state. History that is 22 years old ...I don't think would help...Best not to go back more then 2 or 3 years. At least that is what most people have said and I actually read over lottery pages from states or email them to find out when the ball sets/machine are changeing.

They all have a history....from the past draws but, when there is new balls they are making history daily....

Good luck on your search...

PP

I wanted to know if there are any combinations that have NEVER been drawn. I have a history of 9900 and there are 3745 straight combinations and 4 box combinations that have never been drawn. I was wondering what that number would be for the total history. Not useful for picking numbers, just curiosity.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2006, 4:49 am - IP Logged

You used to be able to get all the numbers on Xeroxed sheets from the Michigan Lottery Offices back in those years. You might call them.