Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Figuring Out Gail Howard

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Greg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
stah's avatar - nice smile.jpg
SD
United States
Member #5084
June 16, 2004
29 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2006, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Can anyone explain how the Gail Howard program arrives at the numbers it chooses in the "w" section of its program? I've been trying to figure it out so I can utilize the program better, but haven't had alot of luck.

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
    Member #27050
    November 26, 2005
    40272 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2006, 11:18 am - IP Logged

She uses a number of parameters to determine which numbers to wheel.  If you're really interested in knowing the details, she has a book call " Lottery Master Guide".  In it, she explains all the various parameters you have access to in her program.  I've found her books most helpful in choosing my own numbers for the Jersey Cash 5 lotto.

Good luck!

SD
      United States
      Member #5084
      June 16, 2004
      29 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2006, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Well, from what I have learned reading her book, then working the program is if the frequent  number drawn in say 20 draws does not follow many of the currently drawn numbers, it's programmed to be "one" of her picks.  Then I've noticed the numbers that follow approximately 1/2 of the time are also programmed to come up. I seldom see numbers that were drawn one time on the list, unless they followed several numbers. ERGO: 2,3,4 and 13 drawn 1 time followed the trio. I don't see any true number link going on in any of it.

By number link, I mean if say 13 was followed by 18 4 times in 20 draws, odds would be against it being drawn again. ( If 18 were drawn 7 times in those draws you would see it on Gail's number selection)

So, 13 would have to be drawn with one of the numbers in the line 18 was drawn with to release 18, which would be drawn with a number from the line 13 was in. Or 13 would have to be drawn with 18, which is more common.

Even putting that aside, I still don't really "get" where she is coming from on some of the numbers.

United States
        Member #27050
        November 26, 2005
        40272 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2006, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

WOW - You studied her method FAR more than I have!  I have only had her system for a couple of weeks, however, and haven't really had time to analyze it other that what I've read in her book.  I HAVE been following her Smart Picks for the Jersey Cash 5, and her predictions have not been very good as of yet (over the past 2 weeks in the daily draw).  I'd rather evaluate the data and choose my own numbers, which I've had good success with lately, using her balanced wheels.

Good luck!

SD
          United States
          Member #5084
          June 16, 2004
          29 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2006, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Well, the way I use her system is to NOT play the number she suggests I use. It is 98 percent effective in getting the pool down. It is the 2 percent that is driving me nuts. Because 2 percent of the time one of the numbers shows up.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3104 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2006, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Charts 3,4,5,6,7, C and D contribute their * marked numbers to the V chart where you can set weights for the charts, the V chart ranking is what is displayed on the W chart unlessed X'ed out by the chart on the right side of the W chart unless you F9 to clear it.  Chart 3 not only allows you to change the range of history, but you can also use it to clear the V chart after changing a weight or range of history to start over fresh or the old V chart numbers will remain until you enter a new drawing in chart #2.  BobP

Canada
              Member #2859
              November 23, 2003
              463 Posts
              Posted: February 1, 2006, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

i find her W picks terrible, however her charts are very good, I personally like for keno charts 3 and D and 7. Play with the games back and test them.

United States
                Member #27050
                November 26, 2005
                40272 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2006, 10:57 am - IP Logged

i find her W picks terrible, however her charts are very good, I personally like for keno charts 3 and D and 7. Play with the games back and test them.

I agree with you wrt her picks, but her charts and quite informative.  If you use her data in your own ways and strategies, you will have better chances (IMHO!).

United States
                  Member #11733
                  February 22, 2005
                  52 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2006, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

chart 4 can give you quite the info on patterns that repeat and repeat. i use that chart but will not explain to much because someone on this board dosen't like me talking about Gails wheels it seems to offend him.

Canada
                    Member #2859
                    November 23, 2003
                    463 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2006, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

yes tom i also like using her chart 4 for repeats patterns, trends  etc, very handy

United States
                      Member #27050
                      November 26, 2005
                      40272 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2006, 11:02 am - IP Logged

yes tom i also like using her chart 4 for repeats patterns, trends  etc, very handy

Hey vick - Yes, I like that too.  I also like to use LottoPro to look at repeat pairs and triples in helping me choose numbers in the Pick 5.  Good stuff!!!

United States
                        Member #119
                        February 19, 2002
                        527 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2006, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I haven't found anything like Chart #4 in any program, it is quite valuable, if you know how to "read" it.

Hey Tom, u can talk about Gail's wheels any ole time u want as long as u want to!