Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My $even $ix-Way Gem$

Topic closed. 79 replies. Last post 11 years ago by 007Girl.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
Minnesota
United States
Member #13028
March 28, 2005
870 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2006, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Laverne!!

Once again, you've done a phenomenal job with your "GEMS".  I, for one, totally appreciate all your work here and the knowledge that you passed along to us all.  I cannot thank you enough!

I think a BIG THING that the folks should watch is how there particular state is progressing with 6's and 8's.  If the 6's are hitting, play 3,4,5,6,7,9.  Naturally, if the 8's are hitting, play 3,4,5,7,8,9.  Personally, I like keeping things simple and am sticking with 3,4,5,7,8,9 just for the fact that the hits will still come in an abundant fashion with either set of numbers.  If you look threw results, you'll see that either set of numbers hit quite often.

Once again Laverne, YOU ROCK!  Thanks for all your help and for starting this post!

Good Luck,

John

Hi John,

You make reference to how the State is progressing with 6's and 8's..Please explain...

Also  in the same vein you said that if the 6's are hitting..play 3,4,5,6,7,9, and so on for the 8's....But the Seven Gems do not contain any 6's or 8's...

Please explain in detail.  Thanks...JS.. 

I think a BIG THING that the folks should watch is how there particular state is progressing with 6's and 8's.  If the 6's are hitting, play 3,4,5,6,7,9.  Naturally, if the 8's are hitting, play 3,4,5,7,8,9.  Personally, I like keeping things simple and am sticking with 3,4,5,7,8,9 just for the fact that the hits will still come in an abundant fashion with either set of numbers. 

JS,

Look through the last 2 to 3 weeks of numbers that fell in your state.  Figure out which number hit more, 6 or 8.  If 6 shows up more times, then play 3,4,5,6,7,9.  If 8 shows up more, play 3,4,5,7,8,9.

JS, read through this entire post to see where the 6 and 8 were added in.  It's not part of the original "gems" but is a "Domino Effect" related to the "gems".

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
    Minnesota
    United States
    Member #13028
    March 28, 2005
    870 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2006, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Greetings all!!

And who said that Laverne's system doesn't work???  No one .... that's for sure!

Check out the following link to see how well Laverne's system is working:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/128359/539897

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2006, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Greetings all!!

And who said that Laverne's system doesn't work???  No one .... that's for sure!

Check out the following link to see how well Laverne's system is working:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/128359/539897

Good Luck,

John

WOW Atomic Dog, thanks for all of the props. I truly appreciate that. You make me feel really good inside. 

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
        Member #27050
        November 26, 2005
        40272 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2006, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Hey Laverne - Still following these babies.  Did a track of specific days these number show most frequently in NJ.  Well, lo and behold they fell again on 2/17 (439) and last night (574).  The 17th and 20th of the month are very popular for these seven-six-way-gems!  Thanks!  Thumbs Up

Virginia
          United States
          Member #4418
          April 22, 2004
          321 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2006, 11:50 am - IP Logged

735 (VA)Sun Smiley Laverne's GEM's even sparkle in a hard to hit state (VA).  Way to sock it to 'um.  Keep up the good work!

Thats 2 from the list 439, 735

Note:  978 va last night numbers in sequence often bring trips or doubles.  Good luck to all players